• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Just got off phone with Jonas (Axxe55). He’s sounding good today. He says the dogs like his harmonica playing. If that’s true, they probably also like listening to Slim Whitman. He’s getting a little more movement in his left arm. Starting to stand next to the bed a bit to increase circulation. Jonas is asking us to put up some prayers for FNORD as he is having some medical issues. I told him that I would post it.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Just got off phone with Jonas (Axxe55). He’s sounding good today. He says the dogs like his harmonica playing. If that’s true, they probably also like listening to Slim Whitman. He’s getting a little more movement in his left arm. Starting to stand next to the bed a bit to increase circulation. Jonas is asking us to put up some prayers for FNORD as he is having some medical issues. I told him that I would post it.
    I bet his dogs are chasing the UPS drivers to prevent any more harmonicas being delivered to him.
    Prayers being sent for Jonas and FNORD. Should we add the dogs?

Last edited:

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Had a good visit with Jonas. He's doing great and is in a good mood. He can move his left arm up and down and side to side and has limited movement on 3 fingers on his left hand.

I gave him a TGT Coffee Mug and he told mrsAxxe55 not to bring him any more coffee unless it's in his TGT mug.

@Wudidiz he waiting for the ankle weights to arrive so he can start using them and is very excited to get them.
    Thank you sir.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Had a good visit with Jonas. He's doing great and is in a good mood. He can move his left arm up and down and side to side and has limited movement on 3 fingers on his left hand.

I gave him a TGT Coffee Mug and he told mrsAxxe55 not to bring him any more coffee unless it's in his TGT mug.

@Wudidiz he waiting for the ankle weights to arrive so he can start using them and is very excited to get them.
    Thank you sir.
    I'm sending him a gift TGT Tumbler with his name on it so he can drink water as well as coffee and think of his friends here.

TGT-We-The-People-Name.png

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    That would be great.
    I should have brought you some books when I was in Dallas last week. I gotta mail them.

After you left I almost called you to turn around and go back cause it took him almost 5 minutes of pounding on the house to get back in. LOL

Top Bottom