• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Spoke w/Jonas earlier this evening....seems to be in good spirits, says he continues to improve. I'm sending him so SS grab bars for his bathroom, and another plastic one for his shower that attached via suction cups. Got one for the wife, and she loves it. Makes it nice because you don't have to punch any holes in the shower and risk water getting into the wall.
    So - if anyone is going to be up there in the near future, bring along a drill an mount the SS ones in the bathroom, if you would.....

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Spoke w/Jonas earlier this evening....seems to be in good spirits, says he continues to improve. I'm sending him so SS grab bars for his bathroom, and another plastic one for his shower that attached via suction cups. Got one for the wife, and she loves it. Makes it nice because you don't have to punch any holes in the shower and risk water getting into the wall.
    So - if anyone is going to be up there in the near future, bring along a drill an mount the SS ones in the bathroom, if you would.....
    I would recommend not putting up the SS bars at the toilet without proper backing to secure them to. I have seen them pulled out of the wall despite the use of large butterfly bolts. I remember the force I used pulling myself up with them. Once he is able to stand in the shower, the suction one cup iis good to maintain your balance.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Axxe told me today he hoped to get his back. Soon. I guess he got bad news.

I'm sure with the price of hardware nows days we could quickly raise enough for a new computer.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    OK let's raise money.

Right know simple chrome books or think pads are pretty cheap.

Axxe is doing well. We want to keep his brain active and healing cause he needs that to happen before he can really push it physically.

I told him we want to see him in the spring.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Axxe told me today he hoped to get his back. Soon. I guess he got bad news.

I'm sure with the price of hardware nows days we could quickly raise enough for a new computer.

OK let's raise money.

Right know simple chrome books or think pads are pretty cheap.

Axxe is doing well. We want to keep his brain active and healing cause he needs that to happen before he can really push it physically.

I told him we want to see him in the spring.
    Costco has several laptops around $300. That could be quickly raised on paypal.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    I've got a 14" Lenovo Ideapad 3 with 8Gig RAM and 512G SSD I can send him. I have 2 of them I use for testing and don't need 2 of them.
    If everyone thinks it's a good idea I'll wipe it and send it to him probably tomorrow.
    Just let me know your thoughts.
    Guys this sounds like thw answer, I will cover the shipping

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    I've got a 14" Lenovo Ideapad 3 with 8Gig RAM and 512G SSD I can send him. I have 2 of them I use for testing and don't need 2 of them.
    If everyone thinks it's a good idea I'll wipe it and send it to him probably tomorrow.
    Just let me know your thoughts.
    OK I think we have a plan.

Top Bottom