• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Backwoods, Texas - where the mailman is afraid of dogs, and the Postmaster backs 'em. Made Amazon resend the adjustable bedside table via UPS so Jonas would actually get it after the mailman refused to deliver because of the dogs.

I've been to Jonas house and all the dogs huddled on the porch except one and it stayed 40 - 50 feet from me and all it did was bark.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I haven't heard from Jonas since early afternoon. At that time, he was up dating his lap top which was at 10 % at that time. I've been running errands all afternoon and and still working on putting back together and stringing new lights on a metal 4 1/2 foot tall deer. Which we've had for over 28 years and had not used it in 4 years. 40 zip ties and 12 feet of lights, I'm 2/3 finished.

So, I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to call him and he hasn't call me. Has anyone heard from him? If not, we will find out whats going on in the morning.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I haven't heard from Jonas since early afternoon. At that time, he was up dating his lap top which was at 10 % at that time. I've been running errands all afternoon and and still working on putting back together and stringing new lights on a metal 4 1/2 foot tall deer. Which we've had for over 28 years and had not used it in 4 years. 40 zip ties and 12 feet of lights, I'm 2/3 finished.

So, I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to call him and he hasn't call me. Has anyone heard from him? If not, we will find out whats going on in the morning.
    1671251079253.png

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

I talked to him at 336. He was having issues with passwords.. I would go help but we, you and I, are 2.5 to 3 hours away.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Talking to Jonas. He got on here late last night. He could read some of what was posted but couldn't post. Our site won't let him log in. When he tried to log in, it says....MEMBER NOT FOUND.....He's going to try to reach Ben and get him to reset his pass word.
    '
    Wow, ya leave for a few days and somebody steals your identity!!! ;)

Top Bottom