• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jim t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    I hope we have all stopped this weekend and said thankyou to those who have given us the ability to have this holiday.

my dad served in WW II, all my uncles but one served there too. I have cousins who served in naim. I was never given the chance to serve, I tried, they didnt want me.

but you that did, or that are serving now, thank you for what you do or did. you have kept the flag flying for over two hundred years. our freedom is in your hands. there is no better hands in this world to do the job.

you serve a country that doesnt always care for what you do. but just know that some of us thank god for what you do. I do pray for you and ask that God watch over you and your loved ones.

it doesnt pay very well, the hours are long and the job is thankless. yet you do it with pride. you are the heros of those who dont even know it.
    well some of us know it and we say thank you for what you do. God bless you and keep you safe.

I for one am proud to be an American. and it is because you have stood between us and the bad people of the world.

TXB4Z

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Austin, Tx
    My dad served in Vietnam and my grandpa served in WWII, Korea, Vietnam, and retired as [SIZE=-1]Colonel.

gr_patriot.gif

[/SIZE]

Top Bottom