Capitol Armory ad

Don't see how any of this could end badly.................

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Great Bull Run brings bulls to Baytown - Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston

Houston | The Great Bull Run

The Great Bull Run is coming to Royal Purple Raceway in the Houston area on December 7th, 2013! Grab life by the horns and experience the rush of a lifetime as you sprint down a quarter-mile track with twelve 1,000-pound bulls hot on your heels. Cap off your run in our insanely fun tomato food fight, Tomato Royale, then celebrate all day long in our massive festival featuring live music, great food, cold beer, games and attractions! Not up for running with bulls? No problem! You can still watch all the action as a spectator or join in the fun as a participant in Tomato Royale! Be sure to read our Frequently Asked Questions for the details on how the run is structured and remember: prices go up over time so don’t wait too long to sign up!
    Gun Zone Deals

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Where can I safely spectate from?

Can we have a "no justice, no peace" rally right in the middle of it? They said they want no peace....seems fitting.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I have done some risky shxt in my life and some of it was considered downright foolhardy by most. Running down a street with enraged bulls complete with antlers (snicker) is over the top! Maybe it's because I'm a Chicago boy. Hell, I thought tomatoes grew in those plastic packages and had absolutely no knowledge about farm things. Bulls do NOT look friendly. Even a city boy can tell that.

Flash

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robertmb3
    Top Bottom