• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Indeed, our government spews propaganda in many directions, purposely keeping us all confused, and, unsure. This is purposeful, to allow for even more restrictions.

They won't quit unless / until we MAKE THEM QUIT !

leVieux
    And how do we make them quit when doctors such as yourself are pushing and recommending getting the vaccine?
    ARJ Defense ad

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Except it did. It changed a couple of times. Steep, shallow, steep, shallow. But yeah there is a trend. I see it. You see it. Most of that is from the HUGE portion of the population that did not get vaccinated. And even if it didn’t, you have to account for the change in behavior and the evolution of the virus.
    Incorrect. It is not because a huge portion didn't get vaccinated. It's that the vaccination was snake oil and didn't work. The chart does show the ebb and flow with each successive variant, but it does not reflect a statistically important effect of our 'prevention' measures. Had the vaccines worked, the slope would have changed permanently after their introduction. It did not.

The first slope Jan 2020 to June 2020, pretty steep. And that was after the “2 weeks” shelter in place policies but the virus was spreading. While everything was closed and people started working from home.

Then it backs off and people start venturing out, and there is a change in behavior. And there is spread. Sure enough, holiday season 2020 and everyone is tired of this crap and boom the slope goes up as the vaccine moves from the elderly to healthcare workers. And the slope flattens.

6-8 months later, delta comes along as people are moving around and mingling like there is no problem. And we start testing a lot more as tests were more available. Businesses are trying to return to work as “safe” as they can which involves testing at a rate that they hadn’t had to when people were working from home.

The last steep slope is omicron. So yeah as long as the virus is out there and changing this chart will increase, this slop will change.
    You're ignoring the fact that well before Omicron hit two thirds of the population were deemed fully vaccinated, and more partially. It made no difference, the 'rona spread just as fast, actually faster. Overall people died at the same rates. The moving average of deaths did not deviate.

But yeah, the vaccine has had no effect. That first slope carried forward would have been the better route.
    Had no positive effect on health, for sure.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Incorrect. It is not because a huge portion didn't get vaccinated. It's that the vaccination was snake oil and didn't work. The chart does show the ebb and flow with each successive variant, but it does not reflect a statistically important effect of our 'prevention' measures. Had the vaccines worked, the slope would have changed permanently after their introduction. It did not.

You're ignoring the fact that well before Omicron hit two thirds of the population were deemed fully vaccinated, and more partially. It made no difference, the 'rona spread just as fast, actually faster. Overall people died at the same rates. The moving average of deaths did not deviate.

Had no positive effect on health, for sure.

No, we need to see a proper comparison to non-vaccinated. Medical "statistics" must be properly identified, controlled, collated and collected to have meaning.

The REAL question should be: "WHY haven't we seen proper statistics yet?"

leVieux

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

90E995CB-F969-45FC-8285-3D6C22995116.png

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    The results are right in front of us, we don't need the CDC data to add yet another blindly obvious conclusion.
    Notice none of our resident 'medical experts' have been able to show us any proof the vax works either.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    The results are right in front of us, we don't need the CDC data to add yet another blindly obvious conclusion.
    Notice none of our resident 'medical experts' have been able to show us any proof the vax works either.
    I’ve been taking care of hospitalized patients as an attending physician for the past 6 years at a 500 bed hospital. I’ve been taking care of COVID patients for almost 2 years (be two years in July).

For the Delta and Omicron waves, the vast majority of the people I’ve seen getting sick and dying from COVID have not been vaccinated. That is my own eyes telling me.

Yes, previous infection provides immunity, but both previous infections and vaccination immunity wanes with time. I’ve seen enough lungs torn to shit getting their natural immunity. Got to sign a couple death certificates of vaccinated people, too. They were sick people.

I hope with the widespread omicron infection our society immunity will prevent more surges, . . But we will see.

You want to avoid vaccines because you think you are smarter than medical experts, be my guess. Live long and prosper.

I have no interest in arguing with people.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I’ve been taking care of hospitalized patients as an attending physician for the past 6 years at a 500 bed hospital. I’ve been taking care of COVID patients for almost 2 years (be two years in July).

For the Delta and Omicron waves, the vast majority of the people I’ve seen getting sick and dying from COVID have not been vaccinated. That is my own eyes telling me.

Yes, previous infection provides immunity, but both previous infections and vaccination immunity wanes with time. I’ve seen enough lungs torn to shit getting their natural immunity. Got to sign a couple death certificates of vaccinated people, too. They were sick people.

I hope with the widespread omicron infection our society immunity will prevent more surges, . . But we will see.

You want to avoid vaccines because you think you are smarter than medical experts, be my guess. Live long and prosper.

I have no interest in arguing with people.
    Not once did I ever say I was smarter. I rather indicated the exact opposite and asked for verifiable data from the supposed experts. All I've seen is a bunch of "maybe" and "could" and "may" and "appears to." You mentioned seeing mostly unvaxxed people succumbing to illness, with your own two eyes. An observation. I'm offering the same, presenting observations of the data being posted by the experts, yet I'm still wrong? Show me how your observation trumps mine, don't just believe you're right and that I'm perhaps just being obstinate.

I still would like a solid understanding how the TOTAL mortality rate seems to have remained basically the same. If your observation fit the narrative, that it is mostly unvaxxed people dying, are you saying that the number of unvaxxed people dying has grown in exact proportion to the number of vaccinated that are surviving? Or is there some other explanation?

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    On those occasions in my life where I put blind faith in another person, I have ultimately been disappointed.

Every. Single. Time.
    Hey Ben,

Truth be told?

When my ticker went South five years back? The good Dr. was on the spot with a pair of stents in the LAD. (they say I were daid on the table)

When the late Bride, The RedHead, got her cataracts done? Was the best thing in the world...

There are some issues, where they did not do so well....??

Later, Mark

Top Bottom