• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Boom. (Resident medical experts: this is where you jump in to tell me that this is a bogus study and it was not peer reviewed):

You mean this one?

DId you actually click on the link To the actual study?

It states it clearly in conclusion. No use of ivermectin supported in treating COVID.

I’ll stop, because yall have your set opinions. I have mine.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Well we went to Florida saw Disney World and Universal, I proposed she said yes and now I have COVID. Pretty sure I picked it up in one of the theme parks there were kids everywhere and they are nasty little shits.

I feel pretty rough, much like the flu, this is the second day and I'm feeling pretty down. I took some DAyquil and that seems to help with the headache and the congestion. Not a lot of coughing so far.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well we went to Florida saw Disney World and Universal, I proposed she said yes and now I have COVID. Pretty sure I picked it up in one of the theme parks there were kids everywhere and they are nasty little shits.

I feel pretty rough, much like the flu, this is the second day and I'm feeling pretty down. I took some DAyquil and that seems to help with the headache and the congestion. Not a lot of coughing so far.
    Congrats on the proposal, sorry you got sick. Drink lots of water and take lots of tylenol or whatever for the aches and pains.. The cough came later on for me. Went through several bottles of cough syrup before it went away. The cough part lasted several weeks for me.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I picked up the wife last night at the SA airport. I was a bit surprised at the huge "Masks Required" signs at the terminal entrances. I am well done with the mask BS and went in open-face (so to speak). I sat inside, waiting, for almost an hour. There were few people there, as it was late, but I kept expecting a TSA puke to come up and give me crap. Never did. Most of the folks coming off the planes had their masks on (required on flights). But we now know they do little and have more downsides than benefits. When do we finally, once and for all, end this silly farce?

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I picked up the wife last night at the SA airport. I was a bit surprised at the huge "Masks Required" signs at the terminal entrances. I am well done with the mask BS and went in open-face (so to speak). I sat inside, waiting, for almost an hour. There were few people there, as it was late, but I kept expecting a TSA puke to come up and give me crap. Never did. Most of the folks coming off the planes had their masks on (required on flights). But we now know they do little and have more downsides than benefits. When do we finally, once and for all, end this silly farce?
    Oh come on! You know you want to virtue signal.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    San Antonio is still masking, even Home Depot has strongly worded signs. But a few miles out of town and you don't see them. In some towns Target and Home Depot have quit the nonsense.
    My local Home Depot hasn't cared in the year+ I've lived on this side of town. Went today, only saw like two people with masks, and they were hanging on their chin lol.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    And if you got the "free" at home test kits, you may want to read this before using them:
    (and is there ANYTHING coming from China that will not kill us?)
    Whelp I never asked for any of these kits. If they show up in my mailbox, in the trash they go.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    San Antonio is still masking,...

CVS is giving out free N95 masks courtesy of the government. The limit is 3 masks per customer.

Today I was in there and the clerk told me "We're trying to get rid of these. They're just taking up space and nobody wants them. Will you take a whole bag?" I obliged her by accepting a bag of 20.

Are you saying there are still places in Texas where this isn't the default attitude?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    CVS is giving out free N95 masks courtesy of the government. The limit is 3 masks per customer.

Today I was in there and the clerk told me "We're trying to get rid of these. They're just taking up space and nobody wants them. Will you take a whole bag?" I obliged her by accepting a bag of 20.

Are you saying there are still places in Texas where this isn't the default attitude?
    Our tax dollars hard at work...

Top Bottom