• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I think the antibody tests are pretty accurate for having had the coof or the jab, but the pcr tests for an active infection are inaccurate, finding especially lots of false positives, but also some false negatives.

Biden was probably never really negative...
    I don't trust companies that make a ton of money making vaccines, yet I should trust a company that is making a ton of money on testing?
    Gun Zone Deals

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I don't trust companies that make a ton of money making vaccines, yet I should trust a company that is making a ton of money on testing?
    Different kind of test, different methodology... Antibody tests don't require amplification to get a result.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Different kind of test, different methodology... Antibody tests don't require amplification to get a result.
    And you know for certain it just tests for C19 and not antibodies from the many other viruses out there? Can you tell me how many people actually died of influenza in 2021? Or was that a year that the flu just took a break?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Trust in the medical community is something I may never get back. I find it diabolical when hospitals can get thousands of dollars from the government (not to mention what they get from the patient or insurance) for COVID patients, and thousands more for patients put on ventilators due to COVID.

I heard a story the other day, I'm not sure who or what program I heard it from. Where a patient was unconscious, diagnosed with COVID, and put on a ventilator. He woke and demanded to know why and who put him on a ventilator. Turns out he was a doctor, and they immediately took him off the ventilator. Is it a true story? I'm not sure I can verify it.

I just know that there is a lot of effort to silence one side of the narrative without scientific facts, and that's not how science is supposed to work. The people pushing testing are the same people pushing vaccines.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    And you know for certain it just tests for C19 and not antibodies from the many other viruses out there? Can you tell me how many people actually died of influenza in 2021? Or was that a year that the flu just took a break?
    Cross reactivities are possible. My point was not the antibody tests were infallible, but that they are more accurate than pcr, especially if pcr cycles are high.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Cross reactivities are possible. My point was not the antibody tests were infallible, but that they are more accurate than pcr, especially if pcr cycles are high.
    You can certainly have your beliefs, I don't know for certain one way or the other. I just find it funny when people have a distrust of government for many issues, then give trust for other issues. The government is who pushed to get these tests out there. Me? My trust in government is less than my trust in medicine now days.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    You can certainly have your beliefs, I don't know for certain one way or the other. I just find it funny when people have a distrust of government for many issues, then give trust for other issues. The government is who pushed to get these tests out there. Me? My trust in government is less than my trust in medicine now days.
    My distrust of medicine is right up there with the govt. As long as the govt incentivizes docs and hospitals to push the vax, as long as they get a payout for every Covid positive diagnosis, and as long as they have a financial incentive to put patients on a respirator USING MY TAX DOLLARS, I will have a deep distrust in medicine. There are some age appropriate testing I should be doing, but I’m damn scared they are going to “accidently” give me the jab. What’s my recourse? They can‘t undo that.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My distrust of medicine is right up there with the govt. As long as the govt incentivizes docs and hospitals to push the vax, as long as they get a payout for every Covid positive diagnosis, and as long as they have a financial incentive to put patients on a respirator USING MY TAX DOLLARS, I will have a deep distrust in medicine. There are some age appropriate testing I should be doing, but I’m damn scared they are going to “accidently” give me the jab. What’s my recourse? They can‘t undo that.
    What I had said wasn't meant to be my endorsement of the medical field.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    What I had said wasn't meant to be my endorsement of the medical field.
    Correct, that’s how I read it. I was pretty much agreeing with what you were saying, I read you didn’t trust either that much and that the trust in govt was even less than med

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Go figure Biden tested positive for two days in a row after testing negative for two days. News reports it's a rare occurrence to relapse after taking Paxlovid. Lies lies lies

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1659886083479.png

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    So I tested positive again and no symptoms. What I've read is very confusing, some people test positive up to 3 months after. Some people who test positive can pass it along, some who test positive won't pass it along. Some people who test negative can pass it along. WTF they don't know is my final thought.
    Feeling fine, tested negative two days in a row. Guess I'm good.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    This is a “told you so” moment. People are fools if they think the govt gives two chits about you. Nothing is ever done for our own good. They tried too hard. Anyone who did not see through the bribes to take the shot, the exclusions for congress, the blackballing and cancellation of people promoting cheap and safe treatments, the zero liability for the drug makers, and incentives for Covid diagnosis for hospitals, you pretty much had your blinders on.

**edit** no I did not get the shot

Top Bottom