• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Tested...really...no...wtf

I don't feel ill so why would I give even a slight motivation to be 'tested'
    and no doubt fk-ing reported...no...fk that...
    I signed into Texas Cares antibody assessment program in Sept., tested for antibodies every 3 months, 4th test upcoming. Yes, the state has my results..., and knows I haven't been jabbed or infected.

These are not tests for the coof, but for antibodies due to coof and/or due to the jab...

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Our nanny told us yesterday that her husband got shingles - twice - within two months of getting vaxxed and boosted.

He’s 24 years old.
    Shingles is something you hesitate to wish on your worst enemy. I hope he now knows to go straight to the doctor and get the shot when he feels the first tinge of shingles pain. If you get the medicine the first day, shingles can be knocked right out. Give it a couple of days to gain a foothold and you're in for much suffering.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Shingles is something you hesitate to wish on your worst enemy. I hope he now knows to go straight to the doctor and get the shot when he feels the first tinge of shingles pain. If you get the medicine the first day, shingles can be knocked right out. Give it a couple of days to gain a foothold and you're in for much suffering.
    Proven (unlike covid) immunizations for shingles. But some doctors are hesitant to prescribe them for younger adults. Think I heard some of them aren't FDA approved for the young adults?

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

Yeah when I got it, the pain was borderline unbearable.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Has anyone else noticed that they seemed to be coming out with advertisements for more and more different type of vaccines to get? Just saw one for whooping cough advertising that "it's not just for kids, get yours today."

Maybe it's just I'm suspicious by nature, but I don't recall so many different types of vaccines being advertised in the past. I wasn't anti-vax before COVID, but this sure is making me one.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Has anyone else noticed that they seemed to be coming out with advertisements for more and more different type of vaccines to get? Just saw one for whooping cough advertising that "it's not just for kids, get yours today."

Maybe it's just I'm suspicious by nature, but I don't recall so many different types of vaccines being advertised in the past. I wasn't anti-vax before COVID, but this sure is making me one.
    Once one became suspect, you have to question all the rest... I may not be anti-vaccine, but I sure am vaccine hesitant...

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I got shingles a while back, but I got 'em on my forehead. No pain either, which I was very thankful for. Went to CVS right away, they gave me some valocylovir, and it cleared after a handful of days.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I got 'em on my forehead.
    That can be incredibly bad. Shingles anywhere on the face can threaten your eyes. Usually the shingles start on the trunk and as they get worse can spread up and down. People have lost an eye when the shingles spread too far up across the neck and then face.

When my mom got shingles it started low then moved over a fairly wide area, threatening her right eye. Since she had already lost her left eye when she was a child, this was terrifying for her. The pain had already been so bad for so long that, as she later confessed to me, she had contemplated suicide. I feel relatively certain that if she had been blinded, I would have lost her to a self-inflicted injury soon after. Coming from that experience, I'd say you really dodged a bullet.
    valocylovir, and it cleared after a handful of days
    Good for you for knocking it down early. I note, though, that you are basically young and healthy; surely your natural resilience helped. For folks with compromised health, shingles that isn't fixed instantly is usually a major ordeal involving tortuous pain over a long period of time.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Mr Gate's company is heavily invested in making mRNA solutions for EVERYTHING! They invented the gene splicing technology.
    As Brandon just extended the emergency clause, you will NOT get the side effects or contents of the various 'solutions' to disease. They even didn't do a placebo test for the new kid's jab. FDA and NIH will not keep track of side effects anymore. You are the guinea pig.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    That can be incredibly bad. Shingles anywhere on the face can threaten your eyes. Usually the shingles start on the trunk and as they get worse can spread up and down. People have lost an eye when the shingles spread too far up across the neck and then face.

When my mom got shingles it started low then moved over a fairly wide area, threatening her right eye. Since she had already lost her left eye when she was a child, this was terrifying for her. The pain had already been so bad for so long that, as she later confessed to me, she had contemplated suicide. I feel relatively certain that if she had been blinded, I would have lost her to a self-inflicted injury soon after. Coming from that experience, I'd say you really dodged a bullet.

Good for you for knocking it down early. I note, though, that you are basically young and healthy; surely your natural resilience helped. For folks with compromised health, shingles that isn't fixed instantly is usually a major ordeal involving tortuous pain over a long period of time.
    Indeed, I feel very blessed and very fortunate to have had a glancing blow.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Yep tested positive this morning. I'll probably get the prescription. Wife isn't up yet she took the prescription for 5 days.
    Man that prescription sucks, leaves a bad taste in your mouth. My wife warned me, after a day and a half out of 5 days I'm stopping it. Don't feel too bad today, I will keep quarantining myself, I would like to ride my bicycle today.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom