• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The truth is starting to emerge…and what many of us have suspected.

Saline injections, not vax, for some European elites

08C9AC74-1661-461B-BFA7-30E9F751308C.png

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    They claim, but offer no definitive proof, that the so called vaccine they have now is any help at all. It damn sure isn't a cure. For some age groups, the cure wound up as bad as the illness. Everything we were told from the start was a lie.
    And now they want us to believe they can suddenly cure them ALL?
    I call BS.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Vaccines are inhibiting natural immunity - possibly permanently. Who didn't see that coming?

2 of us unvaxed, 1 vaxed, 1 vaxed and boosted. Boosted boy acts the fool, brings home the coof. Spends 5 days eating advil like it's candy to get the 104 temp down then coughs and wheezes for another few days. Ol' 1 shot spends 5 days alone in the dark moaning. Fever breaks for me in 2 1/2 days and I'm up and working day 4. Other unvaxed had mild fever but sniffles and dry cough for a couple of weeks. No fatalities.

Reactions: gll

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Vaccines are inhibiting natural immunity - possibly permanently. Who didn't see that coming?
    Not only that, but what affects does the vaccine have on fertility? Of course the CDC, NIH and WHO, will all say there is no affect. Why then does the spike proteins concentrate in the reproductive system? The human body is a complex system, and if you change the cell formations it's not going to have any affect? I'm not buying that.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I've thought all along that the coof and the jab, which have in common that they both produce spike proteins, were a means to opening the population to a 2nd attack, yet undelivered.

If it happens that way, I expect billions will die. 561M cases, 4.85B fully vaccinated...

It's just my conspiracy theory for now...

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    How about people like my GF, and myself who got covid, but were never tested/reported.

ETA: Never vaxxed either.
    You still produced spike proteins, and if those are really damaging, you may have been damaged by them to some extent, and if it turns out I am right about a coming 2nd attack, then you may be susceptible to it.

Remember, this is just my conspiracy theory...

As of 3 months ago, I still tested negative for antibodies to either the coof or jab. I will be tested again in the next week or so, but I do not believe I have been infected.

Top Bottom