• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mooneys

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Round Rock
    Mooneys_Web_Banner_750_72dpi.gif

I've been bringing in the Double Diamond LE 9MM lowers for customers for the past year. I was convinced that for 9MM AR Builds this is the lower. There is no Mag Block necessary and the Magwell area is milled to accept the 9MM magazine. The DDLE 9MM lowers use Colt Magazines and there is a new version on the Horizon that will accept the Glock 9MM and 40 S&W Magazines.

Double Diamond 9MM AR15 Lower Receiver with Parts Kit
    DD_9MMd.gif

DD_9MMc.gif

DD_9MMb.gif

DD_9MMa.gif
    Hurley's Gold

Attachments

• DD_9MMa.jpg
      DD_9MMa.jpg
      34.6 KB · Views: 281

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    The glock mag lower would be awsome. I have an Olympic arms and it's great but I think it's the only one that runs 100%.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    These are great lowers and make for a solid 9mm build. This is THE way to build a 9mm AR in my opinion. While the price on these lowers may seem high for an AR, if you look at the cost of a quality assembled lower and a working 9mm magblock (there are several out there that just don't work), these are quite a bargain.

c283b2ff.gif

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    These are great lowers and make for a solid 9mm build. This is THE way to build a 9mm AR in my opinion. While the price on these lowers may seem high for an AR, if you look at the cost of a quality assembled lower and a working 9mm magblock (there are several out there that just don't work), these are quite a bargain.

c283b2ff.gif

What upper is that?

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    i want a .357 sig AR...

There were a few made, but I heard that the blowback action would let them extract too early and would straighten out the cases. Sounds iffy to me...

If you've got the money, we could build a DI version using a 6.8 spc bolt. The rim of a 6.8 should be damn close to the rim of a .357 sig and I bet they would feed from Uzi mags. Just got to find someone to make the barrel...

My boss has a .357 mp5 by RDTS. I've never shot it, but it sounds pretty cool.

Mooneys

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Round Rock
    There were a few made, but I heard that the blowback action would let them extract too early and would straighten out the cases. Sounds iffy to me...

If you've got the money, we could build a DI version using a 6.8 spc bolt. The rim of a 6.8 should be damn close to the rim of a .357 sig and I bet they would feed from Uzi mags. Just got to find someone to make the barrel...

My boss has a .357 mp5 by RDTS. I've never shot it, but it sounds pretty cool.

I haven't heard that but after thinking about it, it makes sense. Good point

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I was just fixing to buy one of these but I think I'll wait till the glock mag receiver comes out. Any idea on when that might be?

Top Bottom