Paid for CUT
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    It's like little afghanistan over there

It's like Afghanistan everywhere.
    There really no place you are safe.
    Every time I go to Randall's or HEB or even a regular Wells Fargo ~ I am on high alert.
    Is it me or have there been a lot of bank robberies lately ~ now they are coming in numbers and with rifles.
    Very important to CHL now days and even more important > keep a high level of situational awareness.
    It's not being about paranoid ~ OK well maybe it is.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    More and more areas are becoming like a war zone every day. In San Antonio, the expanding areas of gang violence and every night shootings has been quite noticeable over the last 7 years while I have live in the area. This may not be true in small town America nearly as much, but large metro areas are getting worse rather than better for sure.

smschulz

Paid for CUT
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    It's not only Houston ~ I saw on the History Channel's Gangland that gangs have taken over Anchorage Alaska ... Anchorage friggin' Alaska.
    WTF are they doing there in the first place?
    Don't tell me how some poooorr innercity bastard has a tough life and it is inevitable.

NO place NO one is safe ... why we must look out for ourselves.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    You can blink your eyes passing through Comanche, TX and miss most of it but there is no ghetto, crime is usually limited to burglaries, DWI, a few fights and
    loud music, maybe a roving dog or two....Hardly enough crime for the local newspaper to report. The local PD and local SO seem to be doing a pretty good job. There is ocassionally some drugie hauled in and ocassionally a dope hauler passing through brought to justice.

I live in the sticks several miles from there, armadillos and an occasional feral hog are the criminals out here....

Top Bottom