• ...and so much more!
  • Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    DPMS LR-308AP4 For Sale [San Antonio]

Howdy all, I've got a AR10 Variant here that I am looking to sell, hopefully in time to purchase that beautiful RPK that is listed, before it dissapears.

I am the Original Owner, and can show the Original Purchase receipt on request.

Rifle will come with (2) Factory Magazines, and (8) C-Products Magazines, Owners Manual, Original Hardcase, Chamber Flag, 2-point sling, Removable Carry Handle, and (on request, no extra charge,) 200 Rounds loaded into the magazines, of PMC Bronze, 147 Grn FMJBT. I've tested all the magazines for function, in sandy conditions, and have not had a failure to feed out of any of them, in over 400 rounds.

Rifle runs flawless, Minor scratches/wear from being carried on person as a Hog gun. Irons not Zeroed, as I used an EOTech on this rifle anytime I went out to shoot it, but the irons are on paper at 100 Yds.

Specs from Manufacturer:
    Caliber 308 Win / 7.62 NATO
    Weight (lbs) 8.5 lbs
    Length 34.25"/ 37.25"
    Barrel 16" AP4 4140 Chromemoly
    Upper Reciever Extruded 7029 T6 A3 Flattop
    Twist 1x10
    Lower Reciever Billet 7029 T6
    Stock AP4, Com. Tube
    Fire Control Standard AR-15
    Handguard Aluminum Free Float A2
    Pistol Grip Front/Rear sight Mil-spec A2 / Detachable Carry Handle
    Flash Hider Panther Flash Hider

Would prefer you be willing to sign Name on Generic Bill of Sale, but not required! Asking $1300, FTF In and Around San Antonio Area, Down to Pleasanton/Devine/Jourdanton Areas. Unsure about Trades, but feel free to offer them. Really would like that RPK, though....

Usually Free on Wednesdays, and Saturdays, for FTF.

ETA: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/killerroth/DPMS/
    Hurley's Gold

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    I've got a CHERRY truly like new in box .44 Magnum Desert Eagle Mk XIX that has had exactly 20 rounds fired through it. It's all black and I have the factory box and everything.

I also have 2 Taurus .44 mag Raging Bull revolvers, one in stainless and one ultralite titanium. You can find the raging bulls on here by doing a search in this classified section. I'd trade both revolvers or the Desert eagle if you're interested in .44's.

Thanks and good luck, that DPMS .308 AP-4 was my FAVORITE AR type rifle I've ever owned.
    I miss mine.

Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Very tempting offer, rabbit, but I think I will have to pass. I've always wanted an eagle, but I am in need of cash. I would be willing to trade for $850 + new/like new G21 or G17 gen4, If anyone has that!

Top Bottom