Texas SOT

Dr Sherri Tenpenny EXPLAINS HOW THE DEPOPULATION mRNA VACCINES WILL START WORKING IN 3-6 MONTHS

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lazyfaire

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2021
    New Braunfels
    Everybody needs to back off and take a deep breath. Medicine is not a precise science. It's fairly well all experimental as no 2 human beings are identical. What works here may not work there. Mother nature is still experimenting too and these new "man made diseases" are not helping her along.

Just remember, "No-one gets out of live alive" Some get to enjoy more of it than others. Notice I left out the Darwin experimenters, that's Mother Natures giggle factory.
    I agree. The flu vaccine is made from a dead virus of last year's major strain. The out-in-the-public virus mutates as time goes on so by the time they have made a vaccine to counteract it it is only 60-65% effective. But it is still better than NO vaccine. I haven't had the flu in a long time, but that's just me. I get a flu shot every year. Not an anti-vaxxer, just don't relate to the fear.

But the Covid vaccine is not a live or dead virus. They are designed to react and attack the virus when it enters your body. The media loves to shout out when someone says they got dizzy from one of the shots and repeat it incessantly. When the guy feels better the media is nowhere around to tell you that. Anti-vaxxers will find themselves unable to send their children to school, enter some businesses, and join gyms, churches etc. You make a choice you live with the consequences.
    Lynx Defense

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Anti-vaxxers will find themselves unable to send their children to school, enter some businesses, and join gyms, churches etc. You make a choice you live with the consequences.
    That is an unacceptable, tyrannical consequence, and anyone who advocates for it is an enemy of liberty, and I say that as a non-anti-vaxxer.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    That is an unacceptable, tyrannical consequence, and anyone who advocates for it is an enemy of liberty, and I say that as a non-anti-vaxxer.
    Well, it has been going on for years. Kids can't go to school without having certain vaccinations. Nothing new here. Let's look at the kid that doesn't get MMR, he gets an extremely mild disease called German measles, barely knows he is sick, hangs around a pregnant woman that doesn't even know she is pregnant yet, infects her and she doesn't feel sick and causes her to have a severely deformed baby. Rubella infected baby. Read about that.
    You have the right to not get a vaccine. Does that give you the right to severely infect an unborn child? There is a balance where the state has for many years ruled that you don't have to be vaccinated but your rights are limited if you choose not to.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    the right to severely infect an unborn child? There is a balance where the state has for many years ruled that you don't have to be vaccinated but your rights are limited if you choose not to.
    Exceptions make extremely bad laws, that ought to be resisted.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Exceptions make extremely bad laws, that ought to be resisted.
    There is no forced requirement to get a vaccine. You may not have a job anymore, you may not be welcome at a business, I don't know any law that makes anyone have a vaccine. Unless you are in the military where you probably get everything they have, I don't know a law requiring a vaccine and there are religious exemptions for school kids. So, what is your point?

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    There is no forced requirement to get a vaccine. You may not have a job anymore, you may not be welcome at a business, I don't know any law that makes anyone have a vaccine. Unless you are in the military where you probably get everything they have, I don't know a law requiring a vaccine and there are religious exemptions for school kids. So, what is your point?
    That's "force," sir. I can't have a job unless I bow my need to your desire for safety, based on dubious science? I can't have a job unless I give up my second amendment rights? I can't have a job unless my ideology conforms to yours? That's extremely bigoted.

Lazyfaire

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2021
    New Braunfels
    Well, from a different view, you have every right to believe and say whatever you want but there are consequences for what you believe. If it gets bad, which I do not see happening, the wagons will get circled and you will either be inside or outside of the circle. That ultimately will be your choice and its consequence. You may not agree but preservation of the community health will take precedence.

I get where you are coming from but society has its pluses and minuses. To avoid it all means no power, no social media, living off the grid etc. To be in it means doing some things you do not like for the good of all. Licenses, immunizations, taxes etc. In for a penny, in for a pound.

So be careful who you call 'an enemy of liberty' because you don't like their opinion. I respect your choice to have your opinion, but that also means you have to accept mine, that's how freedom works.

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    I haven't had the flu in over 20 years and have never once had a flu shot.. so there's that. I am retired now so I couldn't care less if I am not invited because the powers that be say I have to have their one world govt. nano-bot shot. I WILL NEVER COMPLY..

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    That's "force," sir. I can't have a job unless I bow my need to your desire for safety, based on dubious science? I can't have a job unless I give up my second amendment rights? I can't have a job unless my ideology conforms to yours? That's extremely bigoted.
    What has this got to do with "my" desire for safety? I don't care what you do unless what you do adversely harms me and mine. Don't lay this on me as I am not advocating forcing you to do anything. If your boss fires you for not getting a vaccine that is between you and your boss. I don't care if you get vaccinated or not. My comments were that for years now the "state" has required certain individuals to vaccinate or they would be denied privileges like kids going to school. This is not new and I don't see how that makes me bigoted. Am I for kids getting vaccinated before going to school, yes but that is a sound public health condition. You don't want your kids vaccinated, home school or get a religious exemption.
    My daughter just started work at an office that required her to show a negative Covid19 test. No test, no job. Business can make such testing as a requirement. That is between her and her new job. If she doesn't want to test she can search elsewhere for a job.
    If your boss fires you for not getting a vaccine that is between you and your boss, not me.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    A quick check of Wikipedia (the link is here if you want to see the entire article) - Sherri Tenpenny Wikipedia

"Tenpenny graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Toledo in 1980, and subsequently received a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Missouri in 1984.

From 1986 to 1998, Tenpenny was the director of the emergency department at Blanchard Valley Hospital in Findlay, Ohio. She opened an osteopathic practice in 1994, and went on to establish two more such practices, in 1996 and 2011.
    "

So she is a legitimate doctor. She is an anti-vaxxer, and clearly that has a certain agenda. However, this whole RNA "vaccine" thing is an experiment that has never happened before. Does it make me afraid of it? Oh, yeah.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    The idea that you might have to have special documentation to fly, ride a train or bus, get a job, or even buy groceries is extremely frightening and should scare the crap out of everyone. Yeah, this is that "mark of the beast" stuff that the Bible warns about. Effectively it's part of that New World Order that so many of the Commiecrats are trying to tie us into. Just look at how far this has gone in the last 50 years. When I was young, I could buy a plane ticket and fly anywhere in the USA 5 minutes later. I could get a job based on an application and interview. I could visit Canada or Mexico with my driver's license. Now? You have to furnish your life history to fly. You get searched and xrayed. You have to show ID - and it has to be federally mandated ID - half a dozen times before you sit on the plane. You have to wear an approved mask the entire flight. You need a federal passport to cross the border. Apply for a job? Blood test, background check, give up your passwords for social media. The intrusion on our lives is over the top and yet, because it was done in small steps using various crises as an excuse for each step, we've grown to accept that it's all necessary.

It wasn't necessary 50 years ago. It wasn't necessary 10 years ago. It's not necessary now. There is no need for the government or anyone else to control every aspect of your life. We're not safer or better off because of it.

I look on this thread and see people defending the government's claims on COVID vaccine and it makes me physically ill. You don't think those lousy bastards will lie to you??? We have a few Vietnam vets around - hey, fellas, did the government ever lie to you?

Lying is one of the few things the government actually does well.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Well for a flu bug with a 99% recovery rate imho they can keep their vaccine.
    Never had or will have a flu shot
    Never will I have this one.

I have had all the approved vaccines for all the “real” diseases however.

Last I checked the USA is still a free (for now anyway) country.

So If Jo n DaHo can let tens of thousands of unvetted illegal scumbags across the border and turn um loose in OUR cities I can decide to tell the same to put the vaccine where the sun dont shine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Well, from a different view, you have every right to believe and say whatever you want but there are consequences for what you believe. If it gets bad, which I do not see happening, the wagons will get circled and you will either be inside or outside of the circle. That ultimately will be your choice and its consequence. You may not agree but preservation of the community health will take precedence.
    Oh, so thought police you are? Inside the circle is immoral, for the record. Community health is tyranny, just like social justice.
    I get where you are coming from but society has its pluses and minuses. To avoid it all means no power, no social media, living off the grid etc. To be in it means doing some things you do not like for the good of all. Licenses, immunizations, taxes etc. In for a penny, in for a pound.
    The good of all destroys the individual, which is a tenant of both fascism and communism / Marxism.
    So be careful who you call 'an enemy of liberty' because you don't like their opinion. I respect your choice to have your opinion, but that also means you have to accept mine, that's how freedom works.
    Yes, but the minute you bind the conscience of others, and exclude them from society for it, you become a tyrant, and indeed are an enemy of liberty. You can believe your ignorant worldview all you like, but the minute your isms and ideologies start keeping those who disagree from participating in normal society, you have indeed become a tyrant, or an enabler. That's the difference. If you take your vaccine, I won't be keeping you out of my marketplace, nor have I threatened to do so. It's against my beliefs.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    No Mask.jpg

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    The idea that you might have to have special documentation to fly, ride a train or bus, get a job, or even buy groceries is extremely frightening and should scare the crap out of everyone. Yeah, this is that "mark of the beast" stuff that the Bible warns about. Effectively it's part of that New World Order that so many of the Commiecrats are trying to tie us into. Just look at how far this has gone in the last 50 years. When I was young, I could buy a plane ticket and fly anywhere in the USA 5 minutes later. I could get a job based on an application and interview. I could visit Canada or Mexico with my driver's license. Now? You have to furnish your life history to fly. You get searched and xrayed. You have to show ID - and it has to be federally mandated ID - half a dozen times before you sit on the plane. You have to wear an approved mask the entire flight. You need a federal passport to cross the border. Apply for a job? Blood test, background check, give up your passwords for social media. The intrusion on our lives is over the top and yet, because it was done in small steps using various crises as an excuse for each step, we've grown to accept that it's all necessary.

It wasn't necessary 50 years ago. It wasn't necessary 10 years ago. It's not necessary now. There is no need for the government or anyone else to control every aspect of your life. We're not safer or better off because of it.

I look on this thread and see people defending the government's claims on COVID vaccine and it makes me physically ill. You don't think those lousy bastards will lie to you??? We have a few Vietnam vets around - hey, fellas, did the government ever lie to you?

Lying is one of the few things the government actually does well.
    Oh yeah, and every soldier since.

Top Bottom