Dr Sherri Tenpenny EXPLAINS HOW THE DEPOPULATION mRNA VACCINES WILL START WORKING IN 3-6 MONTHS

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Kinda scary but she makes a good case.

Did you stop to consider that she may be the one trying to depopulate this country by creating a nonexistent conspitracy theory about the vaccine thus making folks not want to take it and thus they are the ones who die off because they catch the bug? Just wondering.

Last edited:

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Did you stop to consider that she may be the one trying to depopulate this country by creating a nonexistent conspitracy theory about the vaccine thus making folks not want to take it and thus they are the ones who dies off because they catch the bug? Just wondering.
    Lord have mercy, if this was a 10% death rate pandemic, maybe you'd have a point.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Did you stop to consider that she may be the one trying to depopulate this country by creating a nonexistent conspitracy theory about the vaccine thus making folks not want to take it and thus they are the ones who dies off because they catch the bug? Just wondering.
    You may very well be right. Perhaps this is a way to thin the herd of stupid conspiracy theorists. There is herd immunity and herd thinning. Why are there so many on this forum that buy into these fruitcake theories?

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    It's an antiparasitic that has long been used as an antimalarial, just like HQC.
    When I first tested positive for Covid I started HCQ and had a dose of ivermectin. While it was not a complete cure I'm convinced, given my age and multiple comorbidities, it saved my life. I did spend a few days in the hospital but it could have been so much worse.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    For what it's worth; wife & I have decided to wait it out on the COVID vaccine too. We've come to the same conclusion, with the overall COVID death rate (& what's known about it), being late to the vaccination party this time around may well be justified. It's the lack of long term testing results that is "a" concern for us. Plus the HCQ/zinc combination seems to be a solution if ya do contract it.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer per sey, but even in many of the years I've gotten "the flu shot" - it turns out weeks or months later, "they" admit they guessed wrong and didn't get the formulation correct for that year's strain. So I personally retain a healthy skepticism that the national medical community may or may not make the right call on such things.

Older sister & BIL are kinda 'tinfoil hatters' so I know they do not plan to get the vaccination {ever}. But my long time drinking buddy (74 yrs old), I learned, just did a flip flop on me. He was going to wait but is now in between those weeks you have to wait for the second dose/injection. He took the Phizer version - first shot didn't bother him. My doctor also took the Phizer shots and said it was the second shot that caused caused him discomfort for a couple days. Guess we'll see if they're both alive in seven months!

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    After the way we have been jerked around since March of 2020, I rate the national medical community just below advertising lawyers, child molesters and career politicians. Lower if they fit more than one category.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Everybody needs to back off and take a deep breath. Medicine is not a precise science. It's fairly well all experimental as no 2 human beings are identical. What works here may not work there. Mother nature is still experimenting too and these new "man made diseases" are not helping her along.

Just remember, "No-one gets out of live alive" Some get to enjoy more of it than others. Notice I left out the Darwin experimenters, that's Mother Natures giggle factory.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    F2FE2FD3-9E6B-47D9-9ADD-510B0E88C41B.gif

Had my second inoculation yesterday.
    I feel fine.

Top Bottom