• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Let's keep this thread politically neutral and just provide helpful links to voting information and places.

With Harris County burning up all their voting computers it's good to remember that early voting will start Monday October 18th here in Texas.
    vote.jpg
    Votexas.org

What Is on the Ballot?
    Votexas.org

Who are your reps?
    Who Represents Me--Home

I can't find the sample ballot links like I've seen before... Also location finders of early voting places.. anyone?
    ARJ Defense ad

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I always prefer to vote on election day. Like to put on my NRA hat, and when I walk through all those democrats handing out those cards, they don't touch me or say anything because they know how I'm going to vote.

Repug, STRAIGHT ticket.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    The following proposition will appear on the Republican Party primary ballot:
    * Please note: the Democratic Party of Texas will not have propositions on this primary ballot
    Ballot Proposition #1: Photo ID
    The Texas legislature should make it a priority to protect the integrity of our election process by enacting
    legislation that requires voters to provide valid photo identification in order to cast a ballot in any and all
    elections conducted in the State of Texas.
    YES OR NO
    Ballot Proposition #2: Controlling Government Growth
    Every government body in Texas should be required to limit any annual increase in its budget and
    spending to the combined increase of population and inflation unless it first gets voter approval to exceed
    the allowed annual growth or in the case of an official emergency.
    YES OR NO
    Ballot Proposition #3: Cutting Federal Income Taxes
    In addition to aggressively eliminating irresponsible federal spending, Congress should empower
    American citizens to stimulate the economy by Congress cutting federal income taxes for all federal
    taxpayers, rather than spending hundreds of billions of dollars on so-called “federal economic stimulus”.
    YES OR NO
    Ballot Proposition #4: Public Acknowledgement of God
    The use of the word “God”, prayers, and the Ten Commandments should be allowed at public gatherings
    and public educational institutions, as well as be permitted on government buildings and propoerty.
    YES OR NO
    Ballot Proposition #5: Sonograms
    The Texas Legislature should enact legislation requiring a sonogram to be performed and shown to each
    mother about to undergo a medically unnecessary, elective abortion.
    YES OR NO

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Great post, thanks for those Propositions. My liberal dishrag hasn't listed them at all.

I really like the first one but you can bet democrats will fight it tooth and nail. In fact. last legislative session demos locked the voting process up because Repugs were trying to pass it. It's the reason why one of our top pro-gun issues didn't get passed, the "locked gun in your car on employer's property". I believe they plan to bring it up very early this time.

If the "Voter ID" is passed, demos will lose out on a lot of voting corruption. But, I'm sure they are working on something else new.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom