• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    If you'd like, I can drop by Cabelas sometime today or over this weekend and see if they have any Ed Brown guns. I know they have quite a few Kimbers, and a handful of Wilson's, though I can't recall if I've ever seen any Ed Brown's there. Personally, I'd love to have an Ed Brown Special Forces myself. :)

Also, Talon Arms is here in Texas and carries some Ed Brown stuff.

charlie-6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    central texas
    ed brown

HK FIEND, Sounds good looking for kobra in S.S. or a special forces, might want to jot down the prices. live about 80 miles from their store don't want to waste this cheap gas if they don't have what i want.
    thanks, have a good one

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    I have seen Ed Brown pistols in that Cabela's store on two different occassions but that doesn't guarantee they will have one in stock now or have what you want.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    HK FIEND, Sounds good looking for kobra in S.S. or a special forces, might want to jot down the prices. live about 80 miles from their store don't want to waste this cheap gas if they don't have what i want.
    thanks, have a good one

http://www.talonarms.com/talonarms/...th=102&zenid=0b7223ba9f96c1a80b52821b6cba5808

They have the series you are looking for. Cabela's might have a single Ed Brown in stock, not really worth the drive. Their Wilson stuff had also been fingered by about 4000 people, literally from the looks of the wear on the gun, and the pricing was retail.

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Charlie,
    FWIW, I prefer to order my Wilson pistols from a dealer rather than buy out of the showcase. That way I get a BRAND NEW-IN THE BOX-NEVER HANDLED pistol. I'm waiting on a 4" Wilson Professional now.

charlie-6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    central texas
    I have seen dealers sell new guns that has been handle play with snap flip around and last bumb them next to other guns. then when you ready to buy they come up with yea just some people playing with them, same price.

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Charlie,
    Depends on the "dealer" you buy from. If you walk in and buy from dealer stock, then yes the pistols may/probably have been handled. With the dealer I buy from, my custom ordered pistol is NOT removed from the original Wilson packaging until I do so for the first time. That pistol is not general stock to be admired, fondled, tested, tried, etc. until I show up to get it. I think there are other reputable dealers who will also treat your custom ordered pistol the same way. Try:

Allan Yoast
    Dale, TX
    512-303-2841

P.T. Partners
    www.pt-partners.com

Sporting Arms (handle Wilson and Baer but NOT Brown)
    www.sportingarms.com

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom