• jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Yes they are the 1%.

When Biden declares what we know as 80%, an actual firearm, folks will not be able to order one and all those companies making them will be gone, just like SlideFire is now gone. Like RPB, SWD, Broadhead, and hundreds of others over the decades are now gone when regs changed.

I guess you can have your Fudd attitude "I can print mine, who cares about anyone else", but gun control is bad for gun owners.
    Neither you or the government really have clue how many people are printing what. And Biden and the ATF can do what they want but federal laws already define what a firearm is. Like they told Trump, they don't have the authority to make laws. The Legislature does that. And they only get to make regulations within the scope of a law. They are finding that out with the bump stock ban. It may take a while but they will get shot down in court.
    I don't have a 3D printer, but most of the folks I know that do have the files to print pistol and rifle receivers. They may not last as long as but they do work.

You act good. But you still don't know much. And you still come across as a leftist troll.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Military Camp

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    @Jack Ryan, EZE is 110% correct. FUDDS are a huge danger to our guns, just as much as any rabid gun grabbing politician.

FUDDS don't support the 2nd Amendment as it's written. Also, a lot of FUDDS are gun owning Democrats. They are the ones that would willingly give up their firearms if such laws were passed that made ALL firearms illegal. Lots of FUDDS are the ones that say, "I support the 2nd Amendment, But......." There is no "but" in regard to the 2nd Amendment. It;s like being pregnant. You either support the 2nd, or you don't. You're either pregnant, or you're not. There are no in betweens, or gray areas with supporting the 2nd, None. Either in, or out. That simple that it boils down to one sentence of the 2nd, "Shall not be infringed."

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Well as they say, actions have unintended consequences. The banning of 80% could lead to more R&D into better Ghost Gun type mills with better code that can do more things. That is where we need to be. A home mill than can take a raw block of AL and make a gun.
    But it ain't mainstream enough to do that!!!!! We're doomed!!!!

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Biden Quote: "...no amendment to the Constitution is absolute ..."

I could not be angrier than I was reading that sentence. The whole purpose of the Constitution is to limit the power of the politicians in Washington - to limit the power of an idiot like Biden. It is absolute, or the entire document is useless.

This is not just a "gun grab". This is a power grab by the cabal that pulls Biden's strings.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    It's rather sad and quite pathetic, that people don't understand what the Constitution or the Bill of Rights means, and represents.

They are not about what the government allows the citizens to have as far as rights and freedoms, but an acknowledgement of those rights and freedoms.
    And you know what, we learned all this in 6th or 7th grade but when LBJ started pouring fed money into schools and interfering with curriculums in the mid-60's that was the first thing the dem's did away with and it's been all downhill since.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Abbott as well!

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I don't have a 3D printer, but most of the folks I know that do have the files to print pistol and rifle receivers. They may not last as long as but they do work.
    “They may not last as long as but they do work.”

ROFL.

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    “They may not last as long as but they do work.”

ROFL.
    OMG!!!!
    Renegade is laughing at me! My life is ruined. Oh the humiliation, the shame...whatever shall I do???

Oh,,,wait. He is just a ignorant, nobody troll trying to look smarter than he is.
    Never mind.
    Silly child. At my age, I have done way more and worse stupid shit to be laughed at than that without feeling that way. A typing error ain't gonna get it.
    Printed lowers and pistol frames may not last as long as manufactured ones, but they do work.
    At least I know how stupid I am. You're so stupid you don't know how stupid you really are.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Then we need more leftist trolls.

I think I am the only one on this board who who is against all gun laws. Repeal all of them.
    Not very good at deductive reasoning or even thinking are you? ROFL
    See I can laugh too.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    OMG!!!!
    Renegade is laughing at me! My life is ruined. Oh the humiliation, the shame...whatever shall I do???

Of course I am not laughing at you. I am laughing at the statement.

And you still come across as a leftist troll.

Oh,,,wait. He is just a ignorant, nobody troll trying to look smarter than he is.

At least I know how stupid I am. You're so stupid you don't know how stupid you really are.

Is that the best you can come up with? Schoolyard name calling and insults?

If I was nobody you would not be quoting and responding to me so often.

I see I am still living inside your head rent free. Still have not gotten over that smackdown last year huh? Yeah it was rough.

Last edited:
    Reactions: gll

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

I found this one particularly funny. While you are playing with your 3D plastic toys and making youtube videos, I was working at Raytheon printing all kinds of kinetic weapons, that killed real bad guys. Always good to seeOgrish post pix of the result, while folks with their $200 toy printers asked what is that?

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Abbott as well!

I thought we already had something like this that TX was not going to abide by anything the Feds do to limit the 2nd Amendment. I wish Abbott could just issue an Executive Order to accomplish this in Texas or call the state house and senate back in until they pass this legislation to make us a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary State.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    @Jack Ryan, EZE is 110% correct. FUDDS are a huge danger to our guns, just as much as any rabid gun grabbing politician.

Who can remember Jim Zumbo, hunting writer and TV guy, who called owners of AR15s terrorists. The shitstorm that idiot brought upon himself was quick and damaging, finally crawling to Ted Nugent for damage control. FUDDS have no place in our fight for the 2A.

I thought we already had something like this that TX was not going to abide by anything the Feds do to limit the 2nd Amendment. I wish Abbott could just issue an Executive Order to accomplish this in Texas or call the state house and senate back in until they pass this legislation to make us a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary State.

A legislative law signed by Abbott would be ideal. Texas needs to send a message to the commies that we won't stand for this shit.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

unfortunately most of what is currently illegal at the fed level is still illegal at the state level. What is needed is a repeal of prohibited weapons.

Top Bottom