ARJ Defense ad

[El Paso] FS: Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB Holsters for Kahr CM9 / Glock 26

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

moshow9

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    El Paso
    [El Paso] Sold: Silent Thunder IWB Kahr CM Holsters (final price reduction)

Terms:

• USPS Money Order or Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
    • First unconditional "I'll take it" in thread gets it
    • Not open to trades at the moment

• Kahr CM9 Silent Thunder IWB With Tuckable Belt Loops [Sold] $55 $60 $65 $70 $75 $80 $85 $90 $95 $100 $105 $110
    • Glock 26 Silent Thunder IWB With Tuckable Belt Loops [Sold] $100 $105 $110 $115

IMG_6073_zps0c3a46c6.jpg

1) Kahr CM9 Silent Thunder IWB With Tuckable Belt Loops
    Great holster. It is leather lined kydex and really do provide a quiet re-holster/draw. I do prefer my other holsters at the moment. This has not been carried, however I have holstered my CM9 in it. There is a sharp edge on the frame that has caused a slight tear in the holster. Make sure to round this edge on your frame to prevent further tearing. Please note that this does not affect the functionality of the holster.

Includes the tuckable tan loops, slimline clip, and standard clip - each are for a 1 1/4" belt. Right handed carry. Purchasing altogether and with shipping it will come out to about $127.50 on their website and about a months build time, in Texas with Tax it would be $135.06. I am only asking for $55 and it is available now.

IMG_6074_zps0fc9405f.jpg

IMG_6075_zpscaf5cdf9.jpg

IMG_6076_zps6a1d77fa.jpg

IMG_6077_zps1f85865b.jpg

2) Glock 26 Kahr CM9 Silent Thunder IWB With Tuckable Belt Loops
    Just like the holster above, this is leather lined kydex for silent drawing and re-holstering. This has not seen carry duty but I have holstered my Glock 26 in it.

Includes the tuckable black loops, slimline clip, and standard clip each are for a 1 1/4" belt. Right handed carry. Purchasing altogether and with shipping it will come out to about $127.50 on their website and about a months build time, in Texas with Tax it would be $135.06. I am only asking for $110 and it is available now. This price does include Priority shipping in a small flat rate box.

IMG_6078_zpsb788bdda.jpg

IMG_6079_zpsa67bd7ca.jpg

IMG_6080_zpsa2597f85.jpg

Last edited:

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    [El Paso] FS: Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB Holsters for Kahr CM9 / Glo

Amazing holsters FWIW. If I had the pistol, I'd grab it. If you'll split it up, I can use the slimline and the tan loop mount as they will work with any of my IWB Garret Holsters.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    *EDIT. I'm sorry, didn't realize the Glock one was sold. Sorry about that. I wish I had a CM9 just so I could buy this holster. Insanely good deal.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom