• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Acetone and myself will be doing some shooting on Saturday morning, about 8AM, in Santa Teresa. off of Artcraft and Columbus highway.

Post a list of weapons you are willing to let other people fire, so they can bring their own ammo to shoot in it. I will have .45 ACP, .40 S&W, .9mm Luger, .223 Remington, etc. Acetone has a few, I will let him list them, if he wants.

All are welcome to attend. PM either of us, if you need directions.

Please confirm if you are gonna attend, just so we have an idea of how many shooters we will have.

THINGS TO BRING:

Any weapons you want to shoot. If you don't have any, thats OK too. Just let us know if you NEED something to shoot. Just have some ammo .

Ammo ( Bring ammo for other peoples weapons you want to shoot ) I have SOME , but bring what you can.

Targets ( whatever you want to shoot at )

Eye and Ear Protection

Food and drinks ( if desired )

Chair and or Table ( if desired )

There is no shade, so bring some, if you want

Bring anything that you usually bring out to shoot.

There are NO BATHROOMS ! Just the desert, so .........

The ONLY rules are:

SAFETY FIRST !

CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF. IF YOU BRING IT IN, YOU TAKE IT BACK OUT WITH YOU. ( I do carry garbage bags, a rake etc. )

NO SHOOTING GLASS !

HAVE FUN !

Hope to see ya all there !
    Lynx Defense

espnazi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    El Paso
    I'll go I'll bring 38 super, 32 auto, and a 22. I have some 45 and 308 but their reloads my uncle gave to my dad so I don't know if that's OK to bring. can some one pm me instructions on how to get there or a google map.

Acetone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    PM Sent...or not.

1. espnazi has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove espnazi from the recipient list and send the message again.

Where are you in El Paso?

espnazi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    El Paso
    That weird I went to my CP and couldn't find anything wrong with the settings. I live in central EL Paso in the Manhattan Heights area by memorial park.

Acetone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    Take I-10W to Artcroft Rd. Drive on Artcroft Rd. about 9 miles, until you see a sign for the US Border Patrol Station. Turn right at this sign onto US 9. Drive 1 mile and you will see a gate under the power lines, drive down this road and you will arrive at the range. The coordinates are
    31°49'37" N
    106°42'33" W
    My phone number is eight six zero five seven five three one zero four if you need more directions or get lost.

Top Bottom