Elections November 2010 - Bigest Wins, Saddest Losses.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I think Rick Perry has done a lot for Texas, but make no mistake, TTC is being given CPR as we speak. I would hope that Texas will have better choices in 2016.

I STILL don't understand the "Palinizing" of Rick Perry? He has done an adequate job, compared to every other state. We truly have had more job creation than any other state the last few years.

But don't fret. I saw part of his interview on CNN against Elliot "Where's my HOOKER" Spitzer. Spitz tried to trick Perry into making future sound bites with leading questions, like what "cuts" would he make. Perry dodged him beautifully, clearly left Spitz flabbergasted.

What I'm getting at, look for Perry to be "enlisted" to run for a higher office. For now he is saying that he wants to stay in Texas.

Those of us who do admire him, I see BIG things in his future.

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    I STILL don't understand the "Palinizing" of Rick Perry? He has done an adequate job, compared to every other state. We truly have had more job creation than any other state the last few years.

But don't fret. I saw part of his interview on CNN against Elliot "Where's my HOOKER" Spitzer. Spitz tried to trick Perry into making future sound bites with leading questions, like what "cuts" would he make. Perry dodged him beautifully, clearly left Spitz flabbergasted.

What I'm getting at, look for Perry to be "enlisted" to run for a higher office. For now he is saying that he wants to stay in Texas.

Those of us who do admire him, I see BIG things in his future.

Perry will undoubtedly run for president in 2012. He will go down in flames. Sorry, just the way I see it.

Top Bottom