• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    You voted Trump and are a red blooded Texan and you are giving up huh?
    Just looking at the Math. Fraud or no Fraud I don't see this flipping back to Trump. I don't believe the Courts will reverse anything Biden gains from all this. I'm as dejected as any other Trump supporter is.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Just looking at the Math. Fraud or no Fraud I don't see this flipping back to Trump. I don't believe the Courts will reverse anything Biden gains from all this. I'm as dejected as any other Trump supporter is.
    Dang... Isn't kinna hard to "flip" something "back" that has yet to be decided????

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Dang... Isn't kinna hard to "flip" something "back" that has yet to be decided????
    To clarify my thoughts. On election night things seemed to be trending to the Donald.Now the momentum is clearly with Biden. I don’t see that reversing. Clear enough for you?

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    It ain't over with yet. I suspect that lawsuits are being worked on as we speak to counter this fraud in the courts.
    Maybe... but... the opportunities missed are what matters. Not saying it can't happen but to get ANY court to reverse an election is a pretty tall hurdle to jump. If the vote count could have been stopped until poll watchers were giving meaningful observation the odds were in Trumps favor. When they just kept counting, fabricating, cheating, ignoring court rulings and no one stopped them - that's when the real damage was done.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Maybe... but... the opportunities missed are what matters. Not saying it can't happen but to get ANY court to reverse an election is a pretty tall hurdle to jump. If the vote count could have been stopped until poll watchers were giving meaningful observation the odds were in Trumps favor. When they just kept counting, fabricating, cheating, ignoring court rulings and no one stopped them - that's when the real damage was done.
    Yep.....

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Yes, I'm aware of that but.... no court reversed the election results. The dimms learned from that exercise to make sure it didn't happen again. They're keenly aware of the difficulty in reversing an election. That's why you're seeing what your're seeing. In a twisted sort of way this is the classic example of "Better to ask for forgiveness than permission. But... as per my original reply anything is possible... but possible doesn't equal probable!

ETA: I would love to see this election go Trump. If for no other reason than to watch the Dimms implode! What a sight that would be. Talk about a rumble in the jungle. I doubt any major U.S. city would still be standing.

Top Bottom