Target Sports

Electrician needed....east side of Dallas.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I need an electrician.

I've got the funds...hopefully...to get power run to my shop and have the shop wired up. If you're a electrician or know one have them/you contact me.

It's not a real rush so it's something that could be done on weekend for a bit of side cash.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I need an electrician.

I've got the funds...hopefully...to get power run to my shop and have the shop wired up. If you're a electrician or know one have them/you contact me.

It's not a real rush so it's something that could be done on weekend for a bit of side cash.
    You can save a ton of cash by doing some of it yourself.

When I had my shop wired I bought everything including the service wire, buried conduit, boxes, plugs, breaker panel, and lights.

The electrical supplier I went to told me what size service wire to run with a few measurements and load information (ac/ 220v/ misc. equipment I would use).

I buried the conduit, pulled the wire, set and wired all the plugs/ switches/ lights/ breaker panel. I just had a service company hook it up to the service power and verify the breaker box was hooked up properly.

Of course I have some experience with it even though I am by no means an electrician.

Only do what you are comfortable with but you can save money by doing some of it yourself.

Good luck.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    You can save a ton of cash by doing some of it yourself.

When I had my shop wired I bought everything including the service wire, buried conduit, boxes, plugs, breaker panel, and lights.

The electrical supplier I went to told me what size service wire to run with a few measurements and load information (ac/ 220v/ misc. equipment I would use).

I buried the conduit, pulled the wire, set and wired all the plugs/ switches/ lights/ breaker panel. I just had a service company hook it up to the service power and verify the breaker box was hooked up properly.

Of course I have some experience with it even though I am by no means an electrician.

Only do what you are comfortable with but you can save money by doing some of it yourself.

Good luck.

If I could do it myself I would. I dealing with a failed back, bad knees and a bad shoulder. My physical ability is somewhat compromised.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    BEC Electric. I've used them several times. They do great work and are fairly priced.

Ask for Rob.

Top Bottom