• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Well all the cool pews come from the interwebs. Kind of need a credit card for that. I get some of yall have good local gun stores, but mine sells shit for $150 more than I can order it myself. They can go f themselves with that kind of mark up. ALL of my guns come from online. I have too many anyway, but doesn't seem right in a free society to limit how you can spend your own money. If a tranny can buy a double ended dildoe with a credit card, I should be able to buy my pews.

What really needs to happen is one of the credit card companies needs to go all in and supports gun purchases. Then have everyone use their card.

Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    "John Feinblatt, president of Everytown for Gun Safety, welcomed ISO’s decision, which was announced on Friday, and said it’s now crucial for this to be implemented thoroughly.

“Today’s announcement is a critical first step towards giving banks and credit card companies the tools they need to recognize dangerous firearm purchasing trends – like a domestic extremist building up an arsenal – and report them to law enforcement,” he said in a statement shared with the Guardian.

Amalgamated Bank, which brands itself as a “socially responsible bank” had requested the codes to the ISO."

This is just another way for the Left to collect data and build a database on who (potentially) owns firearms, ammo, reloading supplies, accessories...

Since these transactions will be coded a specific way it will be easier to search for and extrapolate what they need - and all transactions will be considered "suspicious" by the local/State police, 3-letter agencies, et al.

Shooting in Chicago? Police/Feds will request the records of all transactions for the last year within the State -- might as well throw in any State along the 'Iron Pipeline' just to be safe.

You bought a case of ammo - ohhh my! Why does anyone need 1k rounds of ammo?? That's a red flag for sure...

Banks/financial institutions really don't care if they share your information with the .gov (as long as it doesn't impact their bottom line) - they just want a piece of paper so they can say they were 'forced' to turn over the data.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Master Card and Amex to follow am sure.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0