• ...and so much more!
  • just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    went to elm fork today - place was CRAZY busy

saw a lady out there with her man friend - she had on high heels......hey, as long as you look good right?

spent some time on the 50 yard tactical range with my M1 Carbine and Ruger Scout .308

then headed over to the pistol bays and went thru some .45 with my 1911's....

did i mention it was crazy busy out there?

as a gun enthusiast - there are few places better to "people watch" than Elm Fork....definitely a diverse crowd
    DK Firearms

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Nice day... Saturday... Yep, it's going to be crazy. In the end though I've never seen a wait to get on anything as is sometimes the case with some inside ranges. EF is one of the best, although a bit spendy.

SGTKeebler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Fort Worth, Tx
    I know what your talkin about. seeing girls in flip flops, dresses skirts etc. you would think they are going out and not to a gun range. It was crazy busy I was there at around noon at the steel bays.

SGTKeebler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Fort Worth, Tx
    I dont blame you and I normally would go on friday, but ive been working them lately and this was first weekend without bad weather or family issues. I need to practice more once every 4-5 months is not enough.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    That's Dallas for you. And, one of the things I love the most about this town. You just never know when you are going to see a smoking hot lady dressed to nines, and occasionally they are popping off a few rounds. hehe

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    If that was a tall blone it was probably my niece. She only owns high heels. Does not wear sneaks or flats. If you think about it, she trains wearing what she will be when she needs a gun.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    its a 50 yard semi-covered range - you can shoot iron sight rifles there as well as scoped - you'll see a lot of AR's on that range.....you can also shoot at 25 if you wish

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    no photos...it didn't happen !!

I've been to elm fork a couple of times...nice place. No crowds during lunch during the week. Also no females in sight either.
    Now I don't work out that way anymore so I'm having to look elsewhere for my lunch time fun.

Top Bottom