• ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    If you lived closer we’d probably be best buds. You got good opinions
    Here’s some interesting reading. There are books that use this as a basis that are a little easier to read. It’s cheaper than it used to be and I’m disappointed mine is not a hardcover.

2B6918A2-A9D6-465C-A249-37586A52FEDE.jpeg

Amazon product ASIN 016038236X
    Lynx Defense

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Yeah, both of my sons have signed up, too. And one of them decided to go ahead and enlist in the Marines. When I was 18 I registerd with Selective Service as well. It's frankly not that big a deal - if we ever get in such deep shit that a draft is needed, I know both of my boys would volunteer just as I would have.

Yeah, women are exempt. You're sounding awful pro-draft here. I'm not sure what you're angry about - that women are serving in combat roles or that they might not serve in combat roles. You seem to just be adopting any position that seems to counter anything I say. You asked a question earlier, I answered it (several times) and now you're trying to turn it into a debate. Frankly, it's getting kind of tiresome so I'll just wish you a good night.

As for the trans...who gives a damn? It's not like they'd be useful anyway.
    I am not pro or anti draft and am not angry about it. If I said that there was a federal law that said only women at 18 could buy guns would that seem unconstitutional to you? There is a federal law that says only men must sign up at 18 and now we don't even know what a man is. I don't see women rushing to have this changed. Have a good day and let's drop this.

Top Bottom