Empty holster protest at Capitol

rodbender

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 25, 2008
Elgin, Texas
I've come up with the idea to protest with empty holsters at the capitol on the first day of this session, Jan. 13th. Please, no long guns. Too much chance of a mishap with all the handling of such weapons. We can have tee shirts or signs or anything such as this. We can start on the front steps around 7:00-7:30 AM. We do not want to harass or impede traffic in or out of the capitol.

Find out which legislators support and don't support this. We can let everyone know who wants everyone to be defenseless victims. Feed back, please.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
I'd definitely be down for this. That early in the morning would probably work for me too since I don't work until quite a bit later in the day.

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 4, 2008
I will come up to Austin.Do we need a permit?In my town if more than five people are protesting they need a permit to gather in a group.

sharky47

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 4, 2008
I would not seek a permit even if men with guns made the assertion that I needed to.

If fact, I will NOT show up if the person(s) in charge of this even seek any kind of permit. Seeking a permit to exercise constitutional rights to protest to reclaim constitutional rights is so bizarre it's beyond comprehension.....

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 4, 2008
+1 that we should not need any permits.Just curious.I will contact my representative.

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom