• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    I am in the market for a 20'-24' Enclosed Cargo trailer. It needs to be a bumper, not gooseneck or fifth wheel. Should be dry and road worthy except for tires of course. Have cash or possible barter for part.
    ARJ Defense ad

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Check Craigslist and FB marketplace. Most of them you'll find the owner wants you to cover their initial tt&l costs which you have to pay again when you register it.

Went looking for used trailers a few times but went with new after shopping around.

Good luck.

I ordered a new one but it won't be ready for 5 months. After that I may be selling my 20' trailer but haven't decided yet.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Check Craigslist and FB marketplace. Most of them you'll find the owner wants you to cover their initial tt&l costs which you have to pay again when you register it.

Went looking for used trailers a few times but went with new after shopping around.

Good luck.

I ordered a new one but it won't be ready for 5 months. After that I may be selling my 20' trailer but haven't decided yet.
    I am watching CL but most of the ads are for new units from dealers. As for the private sellers...I think I know what you mean about having to pay for TTL. I tried to transfer one once and had to pay double as seller had jumped the title.

Top Bottom