• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    DeSoto, Dallas County, TX
    Truthfully, I couldn't stomach watching the entire video but one question does come to mind:
    Would the TSA do a full body scan on a person attempting to board an airplane wearing "full Muslim garb" ?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The pictures they showed for the full body scan were actually faked. It's no where near as detailed as they make it out to be. Not that I ever want to "body scanned", tho. As for "full Muslim garb"... they better be scanned if everyone else is. I'm sure there are some people that find a way around it, tho.

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    I only watched the first minute, but I'm trying to understand the views of this post. Has anyone done any research on this organization? It appeared to me that they are more constitutionalists than liberals. Granted I didn't watch past the first minute, so take what I say with a grain of salt. I know sometimes liberalism is confused with libertarianism (notice the lowercase "l" rather than the uppercase "L"). Libertarians as a political party are kinda wacky, but libertarians who are not the party generally believe in the constitution and what our founding fathers established. The only time I think libertarian theory collides with Republican theory is over war and invading other nations for the sake of "safety" and spreading democracy. I'm a register Republican, but I understand that our government is nothing more than an Oligarchy (rich inbred, back scratching ruling class) with two different names to keep the public confused. I also understand that my brother and cousin's (now currently serving overseas, some for more than two tours already) patriotism is being expoited around the globe to further agendas hidden in the name of country security. It is a complicated world and the more questions I ask and study up on, the more questions I have.

Okay, I watched a bit more of the video. Their information about politicians, the economy, and loss of freedoms isn't all that crazy. This isn't a liberal production trying to defend muslims. For the past few years I've traveled within the states extensively and I've watched the TSA get some serious power trips. I swallow what they give me because I'm being paid by my employer to travel and take care of business, not stand up against craziness. I also have dealt much with agricultural lending and have seen the fraility of our food supply chain. I'm only pointing out from my experience that if you consider yourself a conservative, you need to study up on the topics they bring up. I think you'll find it is not some liberal, hippy, agenda that is the underlying current of this video.

Top Bottom