engagement ring time.. ohhhh brother

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
Its time to buy the engagement ring.. In cali I knew a few stores that were decent. You at least got what you paid for. I do not really want to go to robins brothers as there mark up is pretty high. so im looking for other stores. Ideas.?

anyway i really like this Gelin Abaci ring. would like to buy local.

glockrocker

Dec 11, 2008
Austin, TX
If youre in Austin and a po' white boy like me, and don't mind pawn shopping, check out mustang pawn off of congress. I bought an engagement ring there that was marked $599, they let me have it out the door for $400, I got it appraised and it was just above a grand. But unless your better half is uber understanding, You might want to leave it a mystery as to where you bought it.

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
no im in Houston. but ya man i don't mind. if anything you can always change the setting and get a good deal on the diamond. .. I dunno.. im sorta stressed out on this stuff.. I would just rather buy her a nice chrome plated 1911.. ahahah

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
atm, I have a buddy who once told me he has a good loose diamond connection. I'll hit him up and get back to you later this week.

Owens

Mar 5, 2008
Levelland
As i heard it said today,

Men marry women telling them don't change. I love you just the way you are.
Women marry men saying to themselves, I'll change this and this about him.

Then....

They divorce you saying you aren't the man I married.

hmmmm.

Castrolr1

Dec 20, 2008
Pm me and I will give you my loose diamond guy. He can give you a total hookup you just give him your $ range

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member