• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UtopiaTx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    I keep seeing write ups about the Eotech LBC2 but cannot find any of the normal vendors on the web that even have it for sale. Anyone have a clue where one might find one available? Thanks...
    Guns International

UtopiaTx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Optics planet has a 4 month lead time right now and when I emailed they said that may not be correct either. Can't figure out why Eotech promotes a product and then no one carries it currently. Technical problems?

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Optics planet has a 4 month lead time right now and when I emailed they said that may not be correct either. Can't figure out why Eotech promotes a product and then no one carries it currently. Technical problems?
    Then we obviously aren't searching for the same thing because what I found called LBC2 was in stock and ready to ship

Kaos

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Plano
    from what I see, the LBC2 is a battery cap replacement that fits the 512/552 EOTECH. The LBC2 is def available, and the 512/552 are def available. Like stated above, a google search found quite a few places that have them forsale, either as a combo or by themselves.

UtopiaTx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Optics Planet and the other 5 places I've found them say they are in stock until you actually go to order and type in credit card numbers, then you get the "not in stock/ 4 to 5 month wait" message. Thanks anyway.....

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Optics Planet and the other 5 places I've found them say they are in stock until you actually go to order and type in credit card numbers, then you get the "not in stock/ 4 to 5 month wait" message. Thanks anyway.....
    Fair enough. I didn't take it that far.

UtopiaTx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Just received an email back from Eotech and was told they will not be manufactured and sent out to distributors until "Fall".

Top Bottom