• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwalker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    N/W Houston
    This video shows just how warped this guy is. He basically equates gun ownership to violence.

Holder 1995: We Must 'Brainwash' People Against Guns

"What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that's not cool, that it's not acceptable, it's not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes." - Eric Holder
    Capitol Armory ad

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    We all need to ensure we are doing our part to responsibly educate our youth. Personal interaction from friends and family is a lot stronger than some blowhard politician any day.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The term "Brainwash" is extremely disturbing. The Chinese specialized in brainwashing. They bombard a subject with propaganda to break their will, turn them towards the desired point of view and destroy them as individuals. That sounds a lot like the way Liberals would like to influence our citizens. Lie to our people often enough and they will come around.

Holder is scum. There is little wonder why Obama keeps him around. Hitler had is ideas of "ethnic cleansing" but it took subordinates to actually turn the ideas into railcars, ovens, poison gas showers and mass murder.

Flash

Last edited:

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The term "Brainwash" is extremely disturbing. The Chinese specialized in brainwashing. They bombard a subject with propaganda to break their will, turn them towards the desired point of view and destroy them as individuals. That sounds a lot like the way Liberals would like to influence our citizens. Lie to our people often enough and they will come around.

Holder is scum. There is little wonder why Obama keeps him around. Hitler had is ideas of "ethnic cleansing" but it took subordinates to actually turn the ideas into railcars, ovens, poison gas showers and mass murder.

Flash

assHolder is a lying sack. He lied about Fast & Furious and now he's doing the same lying act over the DoJ's subpoena of the AP's records and data. "I didn't know." "I was recused from that." "I had no knowledge of those actions."
    I'm throwing the bullshit flag on assHolder.....

bsflag.gif

assHolder testifying in front of Congress --->
    shit-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom