The Woodlands, Tx.
    That internet delay. Posts floating around in the twilight zone
    Screenshot_20220217-144349_Gallery.jpg

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Well, I did it. I was able to move here through my job. Goodbye Fontucky and hello Katy TX. Been wanting to get out for over 10 years. In CA, I would browse through the classifieds which people posted daily everyday and I bought many guns that way. Had to do the 10 day wait and extra tax. I noticed a small number of gun sales in the private sub in TGT. In CA before I left, there were a ton of overpriced used guns. I was at Academy the other day and saw reasonable prices. I saw 3 p365: 630 for NRA version and 530 for a black. Glocks around MSRP. But in CA - $1000 for p365 and $700 used glocks. But I passed on that 365 because I have plenty of guns. I have plenty of ammo too. I may consider selling some.

Did my research before my move here to America and got my cars registered in TX and got my TDL in 1 week. I love my big house here.
    Welcome and glad you came here. I know how you feel when I moved here in 2003 from the Bay Area, CA. I got my new guns, house, wife, kids, and hell I even got dogs out of the move.

CLPierce

Waxahachie TX FFL
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2022
    Waxahachie TX
    I was able to get over a dozen people sign the petition to recall Newsom.
    Welcome also a recent escapee here, My bro in law works for CDCR as a correctional officer in California I had him take the recall sign sheets to work and the other CO were all signing it for us. No one likes that guy out there.

Top Bottom