• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    You gotta be ballin' to buy name brand products these days.

HEB chips, HEB or Hill County Fare cheeses, HEB bread (deli bread if we want good stuff), HEB sodas and sparkling waters (I've made the transition from soda, to sweetened sparkling water, to unsweetened flavored sparkling water)
    HEB branded food really is pretty good. = to or better than the big brands. I get their canned chili (no beans of course) for chili dogs. Really good as far as canned chili goes.
    Gun Zone Deals

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    HEB branded food really is pretty good. = to or better than the big brands. I get their canned chili (no beans of course) for chili dogs. Really good as far as canned chili goes.
    I've tried HEB (no bean) chili it is just about as good as Wolf Brand.

TJjerry

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2019
    Magnolia, tx
    RE: HEB and Drag Show:

One thing I am not is a SII, “single issue idiot.” HEB will continue to get my money as long as they stay the main course. The HEB family, worth an estimated $10 billion has been unbelievably good for Texas. For ages giving 5% of their profits to Texas schools, crippled children, Mexico business needs, served on many State and Federal committees. In one fell swoop gave $100 million for the good of Texans.

Their philanthropy has been unbelievable:

Charles mother started the first State Crippled Children's Program. She served as chairwoman of the Cameron County Child Welfare Board, started the first tuberculosis diagnosis and treatment program in the region. Purchased the first equipment used to test the hearing and vision of schoolchildren. In 1949, she co-organized and hosted the first Conference of Texas Foundations and Trusts to coordinate philanthropic giving. And on and on.

January 2017, Charles pledged $100 million to Texas public education

Charles Butt pledged $50 million to the Raising Texas Teachers scholarship fund

September 2017, Butt donated $5 million to J. J. Watt's Houston Hurricane Harvey relief fund.

March 2024, Butt donated $500,000 to the State of Texas Agricultural Relief (STAR) Fund to aid Texas farmers and ranchers.

OK, so Charles who is now 86 and does not seem to ever have been married and donates to gay-dom children’s hour is deplorable to me as a straight guy that believes that convicted pedophiles should be hung ‘by the neck’. What do you think about the parents of those children who attend? If they didn’t have weird parents there would be no show.

I won’t let that incident wipe out all the HEB family has done for Texas, children, etc.

(Note: some information above is taken from Wikipedia)

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015

Add North Face to the companies that went full retard
    Last year I went to REI in SATX. It was filled with advertising for diversity in outdoor activities. I was shocked that minorities didn't know where outside is or what to do there.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

Add North Face to the companies that went full retard
    Already was. Several years ago they made a big deal about not selling products to oil companies because muh environment.

All their products are made from synthetic materials.

Top Bottom