• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    I didn't give you a reason. All I'm saying is trust your gut. Don't go by called names like republican or democrat.

Trust your gut to know the truth.

Our goals are the same. It's just different routes getting there.

You know that has nothing at all to do with anything I posted. And yeah it is a reason. Mine not yours. I get to decide it's not a "I think what people let me think" thing. But thanks for confirming why.
    Hurley's Gold

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I judge people. I'm told not to but do it anyways. I've found that most people who judge quickly judge accurately.

Those who say you shouldn't judge people seem seem to make lots of bad choices on who they trust and associate with.

Sent from my HAL 9000
    QFT

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I generally get along with everyone, but people who are intelligent manipulators really get under my skin. Also people who go on and on about how there "aught to be a law" for something. If I come across someone that doesn't sit right with me on first impression, they usually end up being one of those two types of people.

People who hate dogs.
    That is definitely a red flag, but Sterling is good people ;)

No ammo cost
    Bullshit... I lose arrows all the time :laughing:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Lol, ok ok. You got me. I lose arrows all the time. Three last freaking month. It's like there's a space time warp under the grass.

I wouldn't doubt it if arrows started showing up on the moon.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    There's only been one guy I couldn't stand. His name was Tommy. He was a corn fed black guy that I went to Jr high and high school with. He was on the football team. I was auto mechanics.

We'd instantly start throwing punches if we went toe to toe. Countless on campus suspension, Saturday d hall, and one lost bus privilege.

The bus episode was in the 11 grade. He swung on me with my backed turned. Fist to my right ear and it dropped me like a bag of wet meatloaf. After that day, I knew he was a coward. He couldn't face me because I gave back in 3's what was given.

Once last fight.....this time in the 12th grade. I broke my thumb on his face.

The one time we did get along was graduation. We both couldn't wait to the time we didn't have to look at his other. We sat in peace. Didn't even throw down after the ceremony either.

Couldn't find the SOB.

I arrested his cousin(Reggie) about two years later. He was caught peeking in windows at a local apartment complex. That's all I ever heard about Tommy. I don't even know if he's alive. Don't care.

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I look at this Human relations idea with a different point of view.

The Standard Deviation Bell Curve shows what happens if items (or people) are tossed on a graph. The results must be purely random as they arrange themselves on a grid purely by chance.

I use this same grid to describe what a population of people do in relationships.

Statistically, on one end of the curve, about 12% of the population will love you no matter what you do.

At the other end of the curve, about 12 % of the population will hate your guts no matter what you do.

The remainder of the population doesn't give a crap about you one way or another!

Is my theory scientific? Nope! It does, however, explain a lot about how Humans relate to one another. Don't beat yourself up trying to make everyone like you. Statistically, some people will dislike you no matter what you do!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Flash

SCbellcu.jpg

Bazooka

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    I know this one guy who just has one of those PUNCHABLE faces. Hate it. Sort of looks like Jim from the office tv show. He's also smug as hell. I try to avoid him at all costs.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    I know a couple of sociopaths, they leave destruction with everyone they interact with.

There's a saying by those of us who know them: "someday they will find him dead and there will be 100 suspects"

I just to be far away from them and let them continue to mine money from the unsuspecting and their fellow church members.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    To the OP, yes. Very few but yes.

One was in my first class as an officer. The single most unprofessional thing I did in my entire career was get into it with him in front of the class. It got to the point that we were screaming at each other in front of 30 classmates, with the quality of the discussion devolving to calling each other fat and bald. The three instructors just backed up into a corner of the room until we had finished. I honestly think pretty much everyone in the room was scared of where it was going. Eventually, I think both of realized how ridiculous we looked and we stopped on our own out of sheer embarrassment. Grown men, even fairly young ones, shouldn't act like that and we knew it. We also knew we were in jobs where we couldn't let our emotions dictate our actions during stressful encounters. So, basically by mutual, unspoken assent, we backed it down and shut up so the instructors could step back in and take over the class again.

I'm very glad our instructors were all first-year in that job. Any old-crust instructor would have thrown us both out while we were still on probation.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The evil sleaze bag known as Timothy Geither has a very PUNCHABLE face.

The miserable hypocrite was discovered to owe thousands in taxes he had plenty of time to have paid before he became Treasury Secretary, but he still got the office.

I always thought he had that "I'm a complete wimp look", but I'm gonna be a big shot anyway, even if I am a physical coward and don't deserve the office.

Top Bottom