• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    <tin foil hat on> It seems like progressive piece intended to provoke and inflame. Responding negatively to such fodder will certainly place a reason to track any other comments you may make elsewhere. <tin foil hat off> It is easier to track your friends and and enemies through the world wide web.... Brought to you by the NSA!
    Capitol Armory ad

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    I have some very liberal friends, who would if they had their way ban hunting too. As far as I can tell he is PO'd because of a NUT JOB. His life was delayed. If a group of thugs broke into his house, he'd be grabbing the closest firearm he had. Even if you have time to call 911 you have to expect they wont be there instantly. But your firearm is. I think he's a plant, a SHILL. The ANTIS will say look at him he hunts and understands firearms, he wants a ban too.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    When you first see it, it looks like just a word.
    You need to actually click it.
    They changed the way it looks.
    May they're trying to dissuade people from commenting.

Tried that. No hyperlink for me. Oh, well.

Isn't "I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment but......." a contradiction in terms?

It's no different than "I'm not a racist, but..."

ShootWhenICan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Houston
    Isn't "I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment but......." a contradiction in terms?

Now wait a minute mister, you do realize you are asking if liberal is being rational in his thinking, right?
    You and I know that's just not gonna happen......
    Talk about "contradiction in terms"!

OnyxATX

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I've seen more and more of this recently... not the anti-gun articles, but rather people opposing them.

There of course will always be the anti-gun crowd that hates guns because they need a scape goat, or they want control, political agendas, etc... however it seems more of the people that were on uninformed and disliked firearms because they were ignorant on the subject are starting to shift.

I've seen a lot of folks that wanted "reasonable gun control" move away from it and focus on other issues.

"Why would anyone need a 30 round drum assault clip magazine!?" "What about multiple people that break into your house at night?" "Oh, good point"
    "Why would you need a SILENCER!?" "Better for hunting, and stops hearing damage." "Oh yea, never thought about that."
    "I WANT BACKGROUND CHECKS!" "We already have them." "Really? I didn't know, I thought anyone could just get a gun."

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    The article currently has 472 comments. I didn't see a single one supporting the writer's views.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

It was nearly 900 when I just checked it and went through nearly 100 posts and only found one guy (repeatedly) espousing the author. He even tried to spread the "theres no such thing as BGCs at dealers and gun shows and online sales" myth. Pretty sure hes a paid MAIG troll.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    <tin foil hat on> It seems like progressive piece intended to provoke and inflame. Responding negatively to such fodder will certainly place a reason to track any other comments you may make elsewhere. <tin foil hat off> It is easier to track your friends and and enemies through the world wide web.... Brought to you by the NSA!

I'm sure I've been receiving extra scrutiny from the NSA LOOOOOONG before I commented on that article lol. And frankly they can suck it. I think the NSA knows full well who we are at this point and have plenty of resources devoted to watching us.

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    This article was a trip for me! There were several unique reactions and observations that I had from reading it!

1) I never get the opportunity to SEE the faces of those who spout such garbage. Usually, they anonymously hide behind a keyboard as "Keyboard Commandos" or their heads are stuck up their butts so far that facial recognition is impossible.

2) There are people who actually believe that locking up the guns will prevent mass homicide and crime.

3) There are people who actually believe that when all guns are confiscated, the thugs will also turn their firearms and the playing field will be leveled. Thugs violate the law. That's why we call them "criminals."

4) People like this also believe that the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Supreme Court rulings can be nullified just because they WANT a Liberal utopia. There are procedures in place to change the foundations of our laws and rules of society but Liberals don't want to go to that trouble. They'll just do it in spite of our founding fathers limitations on government! They say the Constitution and Bill Of Rights are obsolete.....so let's ignore those rules.

5) People like this who generally live in densely populated areas, think they can overrule the needs of the rural population just because they want to. I live in a rural area. Being unarmed out here would be suicidal! Crooks don't come out here because that KNOW that we are armed and ready! Thugs don't play here because they know that we have buckshot and .45's ready for them. Remove those safeguards and what do we get? CHICAGO!

6) People like this author don't choose to see the results of disarming honest citizens as in Chicago and Washington, DC. Chicago is now the Murder capital of the US! He wants us all to be just like that..........sitting ducks and vulnerable.

7) This author looks a lot like Obama in his famous skeet/trap photo. Sorry....it doesn't work.

8) This article was from "Runners World". My friend Lyle was a runner in Tulsa. On a run through the park, some thugs jumped him and beat Hell out of him. It was before CHL laws existed so when he healed, he took steps to protect himself. Lyle was into fencing so he took one of his fencing foils and cut it off short. He jogged from that day forward with a short sword. It was highly illegal but it made him feel better. The author of this article must think that is a preferable solution to carrying a legal, concealed handgun.

Regarding NSA:
    Unfortunately, I can't post my usual raised middle finger with appropriate comments to our NSA buddies.
    With our new sanitized format, I'll simply tell NSA.....FY!

Flash

Last edited:

jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    "Why do we allow ourselves to live in this kind of environment? Are we seriously going to let a small, radical contingent of our population keep us living as if in the Wild West?"

I resent that him calling us small. We are in fact a LARGE radical contingent of our population keep us living as if in the Wild West!
    icon7.png

brucewilliam

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    In case everybody has a firearm, these kind of tiffs might not exactly finish along with only concussions in addition to dark... Pace this short article:... Post a new review Record Abuse.

______
    Air Gun

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom