Capitol Armory ad

Examples of Liberal hypocrisy. Please post.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    CL lightbulbs. "good for the environment". AKA Al Gore and global warming, i.e. reducing our electrical consumption.

just so happens they cost 5x more, and are labeled with "dispose according to local laws (i.e. they contain mercury) AND I've been replacing a LOT of the big R30 styles in my kitchen. Three in the last 2 months. I've been replacing them with good ole 130V long life incandescent bulbs. Some of the incandescent can light R30's are original to when I bought this house, 7 years ago. The CFL's, about a year old on average.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Far North Austin, and nearly 99.9% politics enter the conversation.

Should have guessed. Turn the tables on these Libtards. Since they love the government and that style of living, document the conversations (AT WORK!) and the people that make these political comments. Report it to HR and make a claim that you"feel" threatened at work by them as it "feels" like a hostile work environment. By law HR will have to report their conduct to management and it is legally binding.

Sit back and let it all unfold.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Should have guessed. Turn the tables on these Libtards. Since they love the government and that style of living, document the conversations (AT WORK!) and the people that make these political comments. Report it to HR and make a claim that you"feel" threatened at work by them as it "feels" like a hostile work environment. By law HR will have to report their conduct to management and it is legally binding.

Sit back and let it all unfold.

Nope, i dish it out as much as i take it.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    obama-nobel-peace-prize.jpg

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    CL lightbulbs. "good for the environment". AKA Al Gore and global warming, i.e. reducing our electrical consumption.

just so happens they cost 5x more, and are labeled with "dispose according to local laws (i.e. they contain mercury) AND I've been replacing a LOT of the big R30 styles in my kitchen. Three in the last 2 months. I've been replacing them with good ole 130V long life incandescent bulbs. Some of the incandescent can light R30's are original to when I bought this house, 7 years ago. The CFL's, about a year old on average.

Hell, we have incandescents in our bathroom that have been here since the home was built and bought new by us in 1982. 31 years old and half to most of them still work to this day.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    What kills the CFLs is turning them off and on a lot. I like to use them for outside lights and just leave them on all the time. Current porch lights have been glowing for 5 years except for the rare power outage. I typically move before they burn out :p
    That "better for the environment" spiel is BS, tho...

Think of the children :rolleyes:

stanjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    South Austin
    Really, IMO, the entire Democratic AND Republican platforms are shit because they enslave us all by insisting on the existence of a Central Bank. If you can't have honest money and honest markets you will never find a moral highground or freedom in any way. Debt is slavery. Your elected officials from both parties have sold you out.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I love the way flow rates are mandated by the government on bathroom and toilet fixtures. They cut the flow rates in new fixtures but you need to flush 3-4 times to get the job done!

Do you like all the "safety equipment" like kill switches on your mowers? These were mandated by people who have obviously never mowed a yard!

Flash

Top Bottom