• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Purchased a nice drop in flat trigger upgrade for my newer Colt AR15. Good price. Didn’t know the brand, but their out of OK, so figured what the hell.
    Finally shot it last a couple weeks ago. Trigger pressed beautifully but wouldn’t reset unless coaxed. Got around to advising Ty at Rise customer service. He shipped out a replacement before I even got my old one out of the gun. Sent me a postage paid label to ship it back as well.
    If you want customer service the way it used to be, from a company making products in the USA. Give Rise Armament a try. I’m going to find something else to buy from them.
    Venture Surplus ad

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Purchased a nice drop in flat trigger upgrade for my newer Colt AR15. Good price. Didn’t know the brand, but their out of OK, so figured what the hell.
    Finally shot it last a couple weeks ago. Trigger pressed beautifully but wouldn’t reset unless coaxed. Got around to advising Ty at Rise customer service. He shipped out a replacement before I even got my old one out of the gun. Sent me a postage paid label to ship it back as well.
    If you want customer service the way it used to be, from a company making products in the USA. Give Rise Armament a try. I’m going to find something else to buy from them.
    I put one in my AR and it is excellent glad they took care of you.

Top Bottom