• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Some of you already know, but my mother was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer about three weeks ago. She's already been dealing with aggressive Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis for years to boot. Needless to say, she's going through a pretty rough time and is undergoing a pretty aggressive regimen of chemotherapy.

This event is a benefit shoot to raise funds to go towards assisting her through this rough time. We will have a raffle at the event, and I'm planning on also selling tickets on the forum for those of you that want to help, but cannot attend.

Jeff at Shiloh Shooting Range has graciously offered to host the event, as we've done with past charity events, and for that I am very grateful.

Raffle Tickets are $5 / Ea.

Date: Sunday, February 20th, 2011
    Time: 12:00 - 6:00 PM
    Where: Shiloh Shooting Range (Click for Directions)

Raffle Items (so far):

Thanks to Everyone that has Donated to the Cause, it means ALOT to me.

Events:

1) IDPA - Intro to Competitive Shooting (Noon - 2 PM)
    2) NFA Demo (Suppressors) from Rob & Chris from Talon Arms
    3) Prize Drawings (See Above for Prizes)

Food and Drinks will be provided!

If you'd rather opt for a cash donation, I've setup this Paypal Donation Link:
    Click Here to Donate

We're still planning this event, so subscribe to this thread for updates as they come about.
    Texas SOT

Godstopper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Kerrville
    Hey,

Theres a doctor in Houston that has been saving lives without chemo hes had his own cure for cancer for 20 years there is a documentery all about him heres a link to their website.

Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business

He has better success rates than every single type of chemo and his medicine is non toxic.

Just thought I should point you in the right direction.

P.S. The movie is all about his fight with the FDA. Basically their doing their best to keep him quiet.

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    I thought it appropriate to announce here that texasguntalk.com, tx1911 and Sig_Fiend will be making their radio debut this Saturday, 4pm, on AM 700 KSEV Radio. If you can't get to the dial, you can stream it at KSEV Radio – 700 AM. I plan on making these boys sweat during their radio debut, I hope you do too. 281-558-5738. Call in and let's talk all things that go bang!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I thought it appropriate to announce here that texasguntalk.com, tx1911 and Sig_Fiend will be making their radio debut this Saturday, 4pm, on AM 700 KSEV Radio. If you can't get to the dial, you can stream it at KSEV Radio – 700 AM. I plan on making these boys sweat during their radio debut, I hope you do too. 281-558-5738. Call in and let's talk all things that go bang!

Oh......this WILL be good.......an' I've got the rest of the week to think up some REALLY embarassin' questions....

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX

I'm looking forward to it! ... Going to be alot of fun.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom