• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    I had a good time meeting everyone and trying my hand at IPDA. Shiloh was busy today and they still pulled it off. Thanks everyone.

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    Big thanks goes out to all the TGT family that came together for a great cause in support of Alan and his family. Thanks to all those who donated items, classes, gift certificates and most importantly their time. Thanks to all the members that bought raffle tickets, and thanks to Alan and Travis for bringing everyone together again. Glad I got to meet members for the first time (the man, the myth, the legend Texas Redneck) and see old friends we haven't seen in awhile (308nato).

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    <blush> Geez - make a feller feel bashful! Thanks to everyone that put this on and attended - nice to put some faces to names (although I'm the worlds WORST with rememberin' 'em) - an' here's hopin' we put up a few bucks for the cause!

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Was a great time and enjoyed meetting all that attended. Enjoyed shilohs facilities as well and will return in the future (even though it is a bit of a drive).

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Was a great time and enjoyed meetting all that attended. Enjoyed shilohs facilities as well and will return in the future (even though it is a bit of a drive).
    I miss Shiloh now that im in SA. Hope you all had a good turnout and raised some cash.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    and will return in the future (even though it is a bit of a drive).

Dude, don't EVEN go there about "the drive"!!! tissue.jpg

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    A big thanks to Jeff and the guys at Shiloh, they really made today happen, and I'd just like to say that Jeff is probably one of the best people I've ever met in the gun industry and this event and their generosity really shows just how much they care, and in this day and age, it's hard to find people like that.

Thanks to the generosity and awesome culinary skills of the BBQ team.

Thanks to all the forum members that came out, matefrio, retarmy and his friend, sctexas, 308nato, ducksps, jon payne, redneck, outdare, txbsafh, hunter, ZX9RCam, and anyone else that I missed! I know some of you guys made out pretty well on the raffle! 308nato continues his TGT winning streak for another season!

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Texas Redneck, you sir are a class act. There is a quote from a well known movie that fits you perfectly, "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." ;)

WOW! I don't even know where to start. I think I should start, first, where the biggest thanks belong which is with Jeff and the rest of the Shiloh crew. You guys are the glue that brings these things together. Without you all, this never would have been possible. As if that wasn't enough, then you had to throw in a free CHL class and FOF class for the raffle! We can't thank you enough for the support. Thanks for all you do and keep up the great work.

Sean Cody, thank you very much for your donation of an NFA Trust. That was a very generous donation! We appreciate you bringing those rare toys for everyone to check out as well. We were sorry to hear about the family situation, and our prayers are with you.

Rob and the guys at Talon Arms! We appreciate you all making it, and Chris for providing some fun toys for everyone. It is always a pleasure having you guys out, and we look forward to seeing you all in the future.

Jon Payne, Gabe, and the crew at Suarez International for the donation of several classes and gift certificates. That was extremely generous of you guys! I can't tell you how much we appreciate the support. Lets hear some of those internet detractors try and explain all this generosity and good will away! ;) Actions speak louder than words, and yours have spoken volumes about the quality and character of yourselves and your school as a whole. I feel excited and anxious at the prospect of future classes with you all, especially now having met Jon and seeing first hand what good people are at SI.

John Crawford, Brian Hoffner, and the crew at Hoffner's! I'm running out of sophisticated ways to say it, so I'll just say you guys are awesome! ;) Your donations of several pistol courses and gift certificates were extremely generous. As I said above, these actions speak louder than words. Even though Alan and I have only attended one class with you all so far (plenty more in the future of course), we hold you all in high regard and look forward to attending classes with you all in the future again.

Rob @ Tucker Gunleather for the gift certificate donation! Very generous of you sir. I know that the person that won is going to be impressed with the quality of gear they'll end up getting in return. We thank you for the support and look forward to dealing with you all in the future.

Last but not least, Cody Johnson for the donation of a gun! Thank you Cody. That gesture of kindness can't be bought with money. Anytime you're in our neck of the woods, let me know because I'll gladly buy you a drink and a steak or something. ;)

Expect to see more pics, video, and maybe a product review or two over the next few days.

Top Bottom