Capitol Armory ad

F/S Para P14-45 w/ 4 High Mags & Basepads ( Bryan, TX)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

B_Ayers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Bryan Texas
    For Sale Para P14-45 with 4 High Cap Mags.

Gun was used for USPSA Limited Competition (on a very limited basis). Gun was purchased in 1995 / 1996 - PRE - Power extractor.

Para barrel, all internals are from Dawson Precision, New Firing Pin and Spring, New Sear, New sear Spring and tuned, High Beaver Tail, Wilson Combat Hammer, Flat Main spring housing, Converted back to 70 Series, two piece guide rod, Med. Curved trigger, Feedramp has been polished for proper feeding, Trigger pull is 3.75 lbs, and very crisp. Dawson Fiber Optic sites front and rear, Mag release is drilled and tapped, STI off set mag release, Kings 3/4 mag well, oversized safety.

Comes with 4 Mags. Each Mag holds 16 rounds. (Two mags are Mecgar, 2 mags are Para. All 4 have dawson tooless basepads, with new springs and para followers). Mags have Dawson Numbered Grip Tape.
    Gun has normal wear marks, nothing excessive. The gun was completely gone thru and all internal parts were replaced about a year ago. Gun runs flawless. Have run about 300 rounds thru gun since the rebuild. The barrel has about 3000 rounds on it (this is the 2nd barrel for this gun - 1st barrel was damaged due to a squib round in 1998). The gun will eat anything you put into it, Semi wad cutters, ball ammo or jacketed hollowpoints. Gun was put up about 2 years ago, due to the fact I switched over to a .40 S&W. All work has been done by Jerry Mosley, licensed FFL and Gunsmith. (Local gun smith and past pistol club president), Our local gun smith with over 45 years experience. I have never had any problems with any of his work.

If you are looking for a gun to run right out of the box, then you have found it. No work needed. There are not blemis marks in the pics, just alittle gun oil from where I cleaned it up alittle right before I took the pictures. $995.00 Shipped. I am not opposed to reasonsale offers.

Will not sell to restricted states / areas. CONUS Only. Will accept Visa, M/C, Amex, Discover, Paypal, cashier's check or postal money order. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.. If paying by credit card or paypal, asking price +3%. I am not a dealer, I have my own business so I can acept credit cards for payment. Will only ship to FFL.
    gun1.jpg gun2.jpg gun3.jpg mag1.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom