Patriot Mobile

Fake conservatives. Say one thing but live another.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheCytochromeC

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 12, 2013
    DFW
    I don't claim to be a republican or a democrat. I don't claim to be a conservative or a liberal. I have a strong objection to all political parties (and financial contributions affiliated). I personally feel that it is a distinction that alienates individuals within society. It's this "us vs them" mentality that leads people to argue instead of arbitrate. I don't get mad at Muslims that drink, Catholics on birth control and Christians that gamble. To me, it's just the simple truth that man is flawed. Isn't that the premise of that religion stuff anyways?
    ARJ Defense ad

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    Thank you. A Republican! I invite the libertarians to infiltrate the Republican party (im a conservative). If they would stop splitting the vote, that would be great! K?

Please correct me if I'm wrong here but did you mean RAND Paul? He actually is a Republican.... RON Paul was a Liberterian and even ran for POTUS as a Libertarian nominee.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Please correct me if I'm wrong here but did you mean RAND Paul? He actually is a Republican.... RON Paul was a Liberterian and even ran for POTUS as a Libertarian nominee.

You arent mistaken nor do you require correction though. Ron Paul may have ran as a Libertarian and brutally criticized the GOP but he was elected and served as a Republican and we probably wouldnt even know his name now if he tried to get elected as a Libertarian Party candidate from the beginning of his political career.

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    I think Ron Paul liked the ideal of traveling around the country enjoying the perks of "Running for President" more than he really wanted to be President. Kind of the way Hillary is acting now.

I wish he would have spent more time here doing the job he was elected to do.
    Texas would be a better place.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I think Ron Paul liked the ideal of traveling around the country enjoying the perks of "Running for President" more than he really wanted to be President. Kind of the way Hillary is acting now.

I wish he would have spent more time here doing the job he was elected to do.
    Texas would be a better place.

The job he was elected to do was go to Washington and vote NO! He did that well. If a good handfull of others would do that, we'd be better off.

****Yes, I know that not everything should be a no vote, but the vast majority of the votes they do up there should be.

Top Bottom