Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Axxe kinda has one scheduled already same date

Here's what Axxe posted about his -

the east texas meet doesn't replacethe tgtreunion meet just an alternativeto compliment it!

due to my bad helth i'm just not able to travel long distance so that leaves me out of going to many meets so my alternative was to host meets at my house which als made it possible for other members that kempner was too far to travel as well personally i like hosting the meets here at my house we seem to have a good turnoute talk a lot of smack chow don on good food and shoot a lot of guns!

Having both on the same day is no problem...except for someone who might live exactly between them then has to choose!

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I'd love to go to both! But Kempner is 5hrs away so that's out anyway; I'm going to try and get to Elkhart; fingers crossed :)

@Axxe55 place and Texas Star are about the same distance for me. Just under a 2 hour drive.

I've already committed that date to Jonas and that's where I'll be going. I've been to Texas Star twice and it's an OK
    place to shoot except there is no shade if it gets to hot., except at the rifle section.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Well there seems to be a decided lack of interest and a conflict with the @Axxe55 event in east Texas. Plus it just dawned on me, due to the wife so stating, that the 14th is the ring of fire eclipse visible in the hill country. So if someone wants to pick another date please do so

Top Bottom