• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I am talking about adults who violate a child. The law gets awkward in the mid teen years to late teen years when a 17 year old can tag his 15 year old girl friend all day long and his health teacher in school will supply the condoms and recommend interesting positions, and on his next birthday he or she is an instant rapist.

==============================================================
    I worked with an Offender in the prison system who had a girlfriend his own age. Mom hated his guts. When he had a birthday and he turned "of age", Mom filed rape charges on him. He did time and got paroled until he picked up a DUI and got his parole revoked. He was doing a nine year sentence!

He was a great student and very helpful. When he completed his class with me, I tried to get him an SSI assistant job to get him off of the yard work crew. He was a sex offender and the transfer was canceled. He stayed on the yard crew and is still there.

Flash

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Woulda, coulda, shoulda....

None of that matters. The truth of the matter is that it he will never do it again. What I wonder is why did the girls father wait for someone else to deal with the situation? If it was my daughter, it wouldn't have taken so long to resolve. If it was my son, beating him to death seems to be a good resolution.

I absolutely have no heart for this kind of crap. I just wish that society would take a harder line on these issues. It was a bit extreme, the boy should have just disappeared one night.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom