Texas SOT

Fathers Day Gifts 2011 - Post your gifts given or received.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Got mine early, not a firearm, but my first mechanical clock.

Howard Miller Mantel Clock 142-H Triple Chime 4992. Wound and for the last two days and hasn't lost a second. Made about 1973. Really like it in my office. Chimes every 1/4 hour. Measures 11”x7”x15”.

A great find on craigslist. No way we could afford one like it new.

img20110613162632.jpg

img20110613162657.jpg
    DK Firearms

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    LOL...my wife has an alternate motive brewing for me...
    So far they bought me:
    Shop Graco Project Painter Plus Sprayer at Lowes.com
    She also bought me a two wheel wheelbarrow, shovel, deck stain stripper, stain, and some assorted things. She's also stated she'll be getting me a router and orbital sander....FML...lmao

She's already had me pick up the 1200 brick pavers from the rear patio...dammit

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    LOL...my wife has an alternate motive brewing for me...
    So far they bought me:
    Shop Graco Project Painter Plus Sprayer at Lowes.com
    She also bought me a two wheel wheelbarrow, shovel, deck stain stripper, stain, and some assorted things. She's also stated she'll be getting me a router and orbital sander....FML...lmao

She's already had me pick up the 1200 brick pavers from the rear patio...dammit

Heyyyy, thats not cool. Thats like you getting her a vacuum cleaner or washing machine :)

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    trust me, she'll be getting a cook book and crock pot, lol. Nah, it's good though. She's right there next to me doing the work. Bought our house a year ago. Good bones, just needs some updating. Besides, if she knew I was buying her a vacuum, she'd tell me to get her a Dyson....I know they're good, but 500+ dollars!? OH HEEEELLLLLLLLL no, lol

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    Mossberg 500 with a 20" barrel. I haven't even had a chance to shoot it. I cleaned it yesterday. After removing the trigger assembly, it fell apart. I had to watch a youtube video to figure out how to reassemble it. I hope to shoot it this weekend.

Mossberg.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. I got her a dishwasher for Mother's day. The kids operate it, so she doesn't have to do many dishes. That was the deal she wanted and I was happy to oblige.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I begged to get NO presents. I end up having to pay for them and somehow there seem to be lots of OTHER stores in the vicinity that my wife feels the need to support.

My Dad no longer wants any toys for holidays, so I got him a gift basket with a bunch of different kinds of nuts. He's thrilled with that and has already hidden them from my mother so she won't get eat them all. Got my FIL some bandsaw blades. He's too cheap (or broke) to order new ones as long as there are a few teeth left on it.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Our 14 y/o son ran away on mother's day (I got him back), so I have NO idea what to expect on Father's day. Although my 17 y/o daughter and 9 y/o son are usually good for a hand-made card...

Top Bottom