• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I feel safer now. The same folks who can't FIND the border with Mexico are going to protect us against Libyans.

When they pat people down in the airport, maybe they will ask, "Is that a Libyan in your pocket?"

Here's a thought: Maybe we should just not spend $50 million PER DAY bombing a country run by a dictator who hates us in support of rebels run by Al Qaida who hate us. Then maybe nobody will want to cause us problems.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I feel safer now. The same folks who can't FIND the border with Mexico are going to protect us against Libyans.

When they pat people down in the airport, maybe they will ask, "Is that a Libyan in your pocket?"

Here's a thought: Maybe we should just not spend $50 million PER DAY bombing a country run by a dictator who hates us in support of rebels run by Al Qaida who hate us. Then maybe nobody will want to cause us problems.
    MmmK. Since you had to put it like that.

Alamo Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    DeSoto, Dallas County, TX
    Rule of thumb, if ya take a stick and poke at something, odds are good it'll poke ya back.
    Stupid is as stupid does- unfortunately, its usually the American citizens and/or our Military that pay the price for this Administration's stupidity.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Is anyone else sick and tired of all the fear mongering in the media and from the government? Seriously. Yes we know there are a lot of people out there that want to destroy us. Big deal, we don't need to hear about it every second of every day.

Attachments

• 1-1984.jpg
      1-1984.jpg
      37.5 KB · Views: 111

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I agree Sig. From the founding of this country, others have wanted to destroy us. That's why I dont really get too worked up about it. Now day's the assholes have nukes, nothing I can do about that so why worry? If they want to sneak overhere and pull some shit, then I'll be glad to kill every damn one of the assholes. Till that day comes, I'll be a silent party of the "WELL" armed Malitia.
    "Except when im being noisy". HeHe

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Is anyone else sick and tired of all the fear mongering in the media and from the government? Seriously. Yes we know there are a lot of people out there that want to destroy us. Big deal, we don't need to hear about it every second of every day.

Every day they do it proves the truth of H.L. Mencken's famous words: "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    The fear mongering you refer to is out of hand and disproportionate.
    But remember that there are people in our country who are in "happy la-la land", and would completely let their guard down if they were not reminded from time to time that the world is a dangerous place.
    While everyone here seems to have a better mindset and tends to stay a bit better informed, we can't forget that the majority of our nation has absolutely no clue whatsoever what lies outside our borders. HELL - half of them have no clue what lies outside their little route from home to Starbucks to work, and back!

megafatcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    We just bonbed the tar out of them. I would call that a declaration of war even if congress trembles at the phrase.

As long as they wore a beat up Libyan field jacket attacking any port, interstate road, bridge, RR, refinery etc would be an act of war not terrorism. We have to stop thinking that the war will always be over there, and be more careful before it bites our behind.

If there is a reason to war then declare it before God and the country, and give it everything we got.

I for one am glad that Quadaffy is winning at the moment, a desperate man is very dangerous. I do not wish him long life. We cannot afford to lose any more liberties to "protect" us.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Our FBI & DHS could better serve us if their were stretched between Brownsville, TX and San Diego, CA instructing a complete Division of Marines or Soldiers just how to tell the difference between a "mojado" (wet) and a mosque yodeler....But of course after 2011 election and the replacement of leadership all around we may see change on the US Borders ?

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ...after possibly crossing into the country illegally from Mexico...
    But...but...but....didn't Dipshitnopolitano tell us that our borders were secure? Don't tell me the bitch was lying.

Of course she's lying. She's got no idea of what security, much less homeland security, means. There's about as much chance of Libyan assmunches starting something in this country as there is of Obutthead developing a conservative view of government. In other words...no f**kin' way in Hell!!!!!

Considering the large number of Americans that are armed, you can bet that many of us WILL shoot back if any of these assholes tries something....

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I call bullshit and fear-mongering in order to make an excuse to go to war. This government is completely out of control. They're DELIBERATELY trying to shut down the entire middle east and collapse our economy so they can have their one world government.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    If a Lybian Terrorist trots down my lane, he better "Habla Espanol" with a Texas accent and be smiling and with both hands in sight and empty or he may get to meet his 72 female cockroaches in his imaginary martyr paradise !

Top Bottom