• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I still disagree with your statement that weapons are useless and we can't fight. That is never true unless we allow it to be.

"We do not fight for honour, riches, or glory, but solely for freedom which no true man gives up but with his life." - the Declaration of Arbroath, Scotland, 6 April 1320
    ( I sent you a P M )

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I was wondering how they got into trumps' safe. Wife told me the news said they used a safe cracker.

SOOO.
    The FBI.....crooks used a crook to break into a law abiding citizen safe.
    Sounds about par for the course with the FBI. I'd have laughed my ass off if a Secret Service guy had shot an FBI agent!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    They will be going after the common man. Especially people who deal in cash like bartenders who do not claim all of their income.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Here the thing about not paying income tax, they don't see it as extra SS money either. Looking back over my years working I always heard people crying about fixed incomes & can't afford groceries. I stopped working in Sept of 2018. I took me 2 years to get my disability to pay, yet my personal savings & checking accounts still have the same money in them. I still buy toys that I want, (my new ACOG being example).

My ass aint broke & we live a pretty good life in a great place. The only time I got paid cash was when it was my third job. Sure I have sold a few things that I have collected over the years, to pay taxes & homeowners insurance, but they were thing I bought knowing would increase in value while I enjoyed them.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I feel sure that everyone, or almost everyone, here knows that one or more of the alphabet agencies are members of TGT and they monitor every thread we have. Even to the point of responding to them. I'm also wondering how many, if any, will show up at either the East or West memorial next Month.
    I just found out last night at a dinner welcoming a new employee that her mother is a pretty high ranking FBI agent.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    All I have to say, is this stinks to high heaven.
    There are details we don't know, but if they can't come up with a MAJOR felony by November, this could have disasterous effects for a lot of people. If not the Country. Politics are now forever changed. And not in a good way no matter how this plays out.
    Nothing was done when Hillary clearly broke national security laws. Nothing was done when Biden clearly broke the law as VP and forced Ukraine into canceling an investigation into a company his son was involved with.
    Enter Donald Trump. An outsider. A non politician with no fealty to either party or the bureaucracy. And they all both hate him. This is a wake up call.

OUTSIDERS NOT TOLERATED. WE WILL MAKE YOU PAY.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom