FBI picks up BLM leader on money laundering charges

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
Go Fund Me refunding donations

Wow. They even are so underhanded and vile, they steal from themselves to support a life of wealth!

I wonder how this guy ended up on the radar for them to start an investigation?

Did someone rat him out?

Dougw1515

Well-Known
Jul 14, 2020
USA
... they steal from themselves to support a life of wealth!
Now if we could just train 'em to shoot themselves, or jump off'a cliff, or stand in front of moving vehicles... Hey wait... we may be on to something here!

John Galt

Mar 17, 2020
Huntsville
Wow. They even are so underhanded and vile, they steal from themselves to support a life of wealth!

I wonder how this guy ended up on the radar for them to start an investigation?

Did someone rat him out?
I suspect there are currently a lot more FBI investigations into BLM, Antifa, etc than we realize. Hopefully trying to pin down the source of funding for the riots.

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
I suspect there are currently a lot more FBI investigations into BLM, Antifa, etc than we realize. Hopefully trying to pin down the source of funding for the riots.
I suspect you could be right and I hope so. I do think the best way to combat these groups is with investigations into their funds and how they are obtained and used, and by whom. Find illegal activity with the funds and then you can effectively shut them down.

Follow the money.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
Not surprised at all. Guy spent over $200K on his home, furniture, tailored suits, dining out, etc. He raised the money off his FB page under the guise of some sort of George Floyd helping BS.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member