Federal judge rules U.S. Air Force culpable for the Sutherland Springs shooting in 2017

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

  • Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

    SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    10,953
    96
    Texas
    "Judge Xavier Rodriguez in San Antonio said the Air Force was 60% responsible for the attack. [Shooter] is responsible for the remaining 40% of liability."

    Yeah I do not subscribe to that line of thought.

    Shooter was 100% responsible. Had he got the gun anonymously, would they still say he is 40% responsible with 60% unknown?
     

    GoPappy

    Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    1,241
    96
    I saw that earlier, 60% liability. Will force some changes in policy, but trying to get money out of the USG is like trying to juice a turnip.

    Getting money from the U.S. Government is easy . . . if you're an illegal alien, a criminal, a freeloader or a left-wing marxist that hates this country.
     

    Support

    Sponsors

    silencers
    DK Firearms
    Every Day Man
    Shroud
    Weapon displays
    Ammo
    Defender Tactical
    Ammo
    Orion Cooker
    Firearms Legal
    Target Sports USA

    Latest posts

    Forum statistics

    Threads
    108,648
    Messages
    2,647,207
    Members
    33,221
    Latest member
    Jwoodd
    Top Bottom