• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Tell me this: Why is it that every news place ALWAYS goes to Jim Pruett's? Why did they even let MSNBC in? I love Pruett's shop, bought my first AK and FFL'd my AR lower there, but seriously lol, ignore MSNBC! They blamed the gun, and not the parents for not teaching their kids gun safety, or common sense not to point guns at people and then shoot them. I've never seen BB guns for sale at pruett's. Maybe I wasn't paying attention...
    This is what I am ranting about, this kid gets hit with a BB and the Media HEAD STRAIGHT to a GUN SHOP!!!!

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    I remember when I got shot with a bb gun. Some older kid that lived in the house behind ours started messing with me and my friends when were jumping on my trampoline. He then pulled out a bb gun and proceeded to wave it at us and threaten us. I told him to piss off and the little coward shoots me. The bb went in thru the middle of my left eyebrow and traveled up just under my temple. It was removed one month later. Then I won a settlement for ten thousand dollars. Then a few years later I sat on a computer and saw this thread and typed this reply.

what did ya do with that 10 grand?

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    We used to have BB gun wars when I was a kid, before paintballs. We wore coats and safety goggles. Not sure the goggles would have helped much.

The rules were:
    1) Only 1 pump (on those kind you're supposed to pump 10 times)
    2) No head shots

In hind sight it was a REALLY bad idea.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    We used to have BB gun wars when I was a kid, before paintballs. We wore coats and safety goggles. Not sure the goggles would have helped much.

The rules were:
    2) No head shots

I would ask if you lived in my neighborhood, but we didn't wear glasses, just coats.

rifletex91

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Houston

The rules were:
    2) No head shots

We used to have "wars" when we were kids as well. Except we used those guns that shoot plastic bbs. They still hurt like hell.

Top Bottom